The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is going to display him without the hat? At least the 12" came with an extra hat he can hold.

Now I don't have to go to the NYCC late.

I'm going to get killed for this but... I think his whiskers aren't pronounced enough... just a little too clean shaven, I think

I'm glad that does. I know standing in the shower for hours scrubbing with a Brillo pad doesn't. Wait... what are we talking about?

:lol Boy do I know that feeling.

so... dirty... can't... get... clean. :monkey1

WOW......horrid exclusive......I can't believe I waited all afternoon for this....Not even worried about the Exclusive this Friday. I'll never display him without and depending on the secondary market pricing I just might go with the exclusive from there. What. A. Let. Down. :(

I'm glad that does. I know standing in the shower for hours scrubbing with a Brillo pad doesn't. Wait... what are we talking about?

:lol:google:lol:google:lol

That's hilarious. :lol

Honestly, I'm really just happy about the removable head. It really makes my job a LOT easier when it comes to repainting PF's. And I know I will be at least retouching this one.

I am not looking forward to retouching my Hulk PF's eyes, due to the enormous size and weight of the statue. I know that when I do attempt that job, my balls will be smashed into paste. :monkey2

...Some quick photoshop fun to show what could have been the exclusive:

7192_press01-001.jpg
7192_press01-001-w-gun.jpg
7192_press02-001.jpg
7192_press02-001-B-Gun.jpg

In and of itself, it's not such a bad idea, as we saw with 12" Indy. Had the alternate head come standard--as it did with the 12" figure--plus a more traditional exclusive accessory (pistol, headpiece, etc.), I think people would have responded differently. Now most will just see it and imagine what could have been done instead.

Well if there's a silver lining here ....

at least the fedora-clad head isn't the EXCLUSIVE!

Yeah, the pistol really would've been ideal hear. Even if for some unkown reason Indy wasn't wearing his hat, he'd still be holding it! I think this was done to show off how truely amazing the headsculpt is, which undeniably it is. But really, the exclusive shoulda been so much cooler.

Back