The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible its a glitch. Hopefully, because a retail PF selling out so quickly is kinda crazy.

BTW, is it known whether or not the Idol is removable, or if the hand and idol are one piece.

Possible its a glitch. Hopefully, because a retail PF selling out so quickly is kinda crazy.

BTW, is it known whether or not the Idol is removable, or if the hand and idol are one piece.

The idol is something I could see packed separate. Hopefully you're right about the head too.

Are PFs generally packed in one piece?

I'm drunk on draft Guinness at Corby's in South Bend right now (it's the bar featured in "Rudy"). And heck, I don't even hate the exclusive anymore for some reason.

Life is good. :duff

My experience is that they are. Maul's hand holding the lightsaber comes off, Vader and Obi-Wan's sabers detached, and the bases detach. I don't know which other ones come seperated.

What I thought would take 30 seconds ended up being 25 minutes of pure hell !! I cant even recall how many times I hit backspace and enter. I was barricaded in my office with my boss knocking on the door, the phone system paging me over the intercom and two cell phones going off at the same time. I finally had to leave and sit in a meeting while a co worker kept trying for me. I rocked slowly in my chair back and forth over and over till I finally saw her pass the the doorway wink and flash a big smile !! Bless her !!!

What I thought would take 30 seconds ended up being 25 minutes of pure hell !! I cant even recall how many times I hit backspace and enter. I was barricaded in my office with my boss knocking on the door, the phone system paging me over the intercom and two cell phones going off at the same time. I finally had to leave and sit in a meeting while a co worker kept trying for me. I rocked slowly in my chair back and forth over and over till I finally saw her pass the the doorway wink and flash a big smile !! Bless her !!!

That is awesome. :rock

The idol is something I could see packed separate. Hopefully you're right about the head too.

I think it depends... although usually the figure and base are separate. I only have Darkness and his hands were both separate.

I just sauntered onto the site at 10:45 and ordered the exclusive. I didn't know there was a big deal till i got over here.

I still can't access My Account at Sideshow.

I can't believe it's taking Chris longer to sort the site out than me to go out on a binge, sober up, and come back home. What's wrong with the world today?

That is excessively strange as we've had no other reports of people not being able to access their account :confused:

Try clearing all cookies and cache memory in your browser, closing it, and re-starting it (the best internet cure-all EVER)

That's good to know.

Do you have any guess on the Reg neck situation?

Maybe if Dusty is still checking in here she can tell us if the Reg has the same removable neck post. Please... I'm curious now.

I'm not sure, and also not sure if production would know that yet either. They normally do not design the box until the first pre-production samples come in. I'm sure there will be more updates about this much-anticipated figure as it gets closer to the shipping date - in the blog, or podcast, or videos or something :duff

OK, I really had no interest in this piece. I was happy just getting the 12" version. However tonight after seeing all the pics, I had to order one. I don't mind missing out on the exclusive as I'd never display him w/o his hat, but this piece is incredible. I will most likely cancel my 12" version now as it pales in comparison and I'd never display both.

Nope, we are all recluses ;) Only chance to see us all out in public and view a bunch of the collectibles all at the same time is at the San Diego Comic-Con... so join us this year!! :D

I’m going to California in July thanks for the info, man i wish i could see can i least go to the loc and not get shot,lol thanks again for the info and have a great weekend

Last edited:

I have 5 PF's all Reg versions, which break down as follows:

The base is seperate on all of them.

Frodo: the statue is all one item
7of9: statue is all one item
Alt Buffy: staue is all one item, the wood steak in her left hand is seperate
Angel: statue is all one item (not the Ex of this has changable heads, the Reg version is thus all glued together), the sword in his hands is seperate
Obi-Wan: statue is all one item, the lightsabre is seperate

Based on all that, I would fully expect the Reg Indy to have his head fully attached (liked glued and the join painted over), the idol and maybe the whip may come sperate.

Wow it seems like almost all the ADs are selling the Indy PF for less than 10% off.Its looks like the smart move was to buy the EX from SSC.For the extra $20 you paid above the AD price you'll have it in hand before the ADs even have them plus the reward points.

Back