The Hulk is the Greatest hero of all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk has unlimited strength. The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets. As far as Supes outsmarting the Hulk; next to Reed Richards, Banner is the smartest guy around. When he's smart Hulk, Supes' no contest.

You guys do realize that talking about which super-hero can win in a fight is one of the geekiest things you could do, right?

Besides talking about action figures, that is. :lol

Batty said:
You guys do realize that talking about which super-hero can win in a fight is one of the geekiest things you could do, right?

Yeah, but it sure is fun! It takes me back to my childhood. Like in the movie Stand by Me, when one of the kids asks the rest, "Who do you think is stronger, Mighty Mouse or Superman?". I love this stuff!

1) Thunderbird (John Proudstar) was one; he did it in an issue of the Exiles. He was the version of T-Bird that was kidnapped by Apocalypse and turned into one of the Four Horsemen, War.

From Wikipedia:

"This version of Thunderbird is considerably more powerful than the mainstream one, due to Apocalypse's augmentations. His skin is covered by retractable armour plates than harden when he enters battle, considerably increasing his durability, and even at base level his strength and speed are above his 616 counterpart. His power increases with his rage, akin to the Hulk who he once defeated in close combat..."

2) Sue Storm (Invisible Woman) was the other, she simply put him in a force field cutting off his air until he passed out. I don't know what comic this took place in, but Morph mentions it in the same Exiles issue that T-Bird Knocks out Hulk; that pretty much makes it official to me.

Not who you guys were expecting huh?

Hmmmm I will have to go check through my old Hulk comics cause I could have swore that Samson knocked him out once breaking his wrist in the process.

The ill Jedi said:
1) Thunderbird (John Proudstar) was one; he did it in an issue of the Exiles. He was the version of T-Bird that was kidnapped by Apocalypse and turned into one of the Four Horsemen, War.

From Wikipedia:

"This version of Thunderbird is considerably more powerful than the mainstream one, due to Apocalypse's augmentations. His skin is covered by retractable armour plates than harden when he enters battle, considerably increasing his durability, and even at base level his strength and speed are above his 616 counterpart. His power increases with his rage, akin to the Hulk who he once defeated in close combat..."

2) Sue Storm (Invisible Woman) was the other, she simply put him in a force field cutting off his air until he passed out. I don't know what comic this took place in, but Morph mentions it in the same Exiles issue that T-Bird Knocks out Hulk; that pretty much makes it official to me.

Not who you guys were expecting huh?

BOOOOOOOOO!!!

kain4521 said:
Hmmmm I will have to go check through my old Hulk comics cause I could have swore that Samson knocked him out once breaking his wrist in the process.

Please do, it'd cool to know if anyone else has achieved that feat.

King Darkness said:
BOOOOOOOOO!!!

It would be waaaay to cliche and boring to have it be one of the usual supects be the one to have done it. Me thinks that it's interesting.

Last edited:
Issue #314 Samson knocks the Hulk out in one punch. Banner is mentaly distracting the Hulk and Samson sucker punches him.

kain4521 said:
Issue #314 Samson knocks the Hulk out in one punch. Banner is mentaly distracting the Hulk and Samson sucker punches him.

Hmmm, I'm kinda iffy on whether that one should count or not; especially with the whole mental Banner Vs. Hulk mind type thing. A distracted Hulk is a vulnerable Hulk.

The ill Jedi said:
Hmmm, I'm kinda iffy on whether that one should count or not; especially with the whole mental Banner Vs. Hulk mind type thing. A distracted Hulk is a vulnerable Hulk.

I have that issue he did KO him (I think it came with a Marvel Legends figure -it was a John Byrne drawn comic). HULK is still HULK distracted or not -he's a tough dude. I think it should count.

Back