The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just listened to the entire episode 1 thinking it was the latest one:lol
I didn't realize it until Michael was saying how he was looking forward to the HT Hulk:rotfl

Hot-Toycast-logo-MOTU.jpg

The mighty Stjepan Šejić will be my guest along with special hosts discussing his work with Sideshow Collectibles. Along with chat about Mondo 's 1:6 line and Pop Culture Shock's statue line in this one off special episode of the créme de la créme and most ear licking of podcasts, The Hottoycast.
If you have any questions for Stejpan please post them here

The Masters of the Universe special edition of The Hottoycast with my guest host Mat O'Toole and special guest Stjepan Šejić is now available to download. We discuss MOTU in the high-end arena, the new movie and the brand in general. It's a good one and is up on iTunes now, later on usual outlets or get direct feed. feed://www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/podcast.xml

Hot-Toycast-logo-MOTU.jpg

Just started listening - enjoy the show!

I like how the podcast displays different pictures of the figure that you're talking about throughout the show. Makes the show more interactive and jogs my memory of what the figure looks like.

Although it can be annoying to constantly be looking down at my phone's screen during certain activities - like driving in my car. But that's no fault of the show, just a personal thing. I need to see what figure the show is talking about, particularly those I'm not as familiar with.

Hi will there be anymore hottoycasts? Havent been any for a few months. If you need someone to talk at then hit me up will gladly chat about my hot toy collection and my collection in general if needed. Hoping you guys come back soon

Yes, sorry for the delay. There are two recordings I need to sort out and hope tom have up this week. I have been just bombarded with jobs lately and just have not had the time.

I will be sure to post here when they are all done. :)

Thanks dude! I will say that this one was recorded some time ago so much of the discussion is on not so recent figures.

Great show, I loved the robocop BD 2pk review. I'm totally picking this set up. I left a review on iTunes as well 5 stars baby! Simply amazing!

Great show, I loved the robocop BD 2pk review. I'm totally picking this set up. I left a review on iTunes as well 5 stars baby! Simply amazing!

Oh thank you very much dude! You heard me gushing over the robocop 2 packs. I really think it's some of Hot Toys' finest work.

Great show and my god hot toys and sideshow should pay you guys, its the best advert for some of their stuff I've ever heard (compliment- not a dig). I literally want the robocop figures now and even though I can't afford it I am considering selling a kidney just so I can.

Back