The Hot Toys Black Widow "Sexy Customs" Thread (possibly NSFW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lrmh002Lek1qd5089.gif

I knew I should have NOT checked out this thread. :slap:cuckoo:

If you're a teenage girl dressing up your dollie, then good for you. If not, YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!

rv9jb8.gif

If you're a teenage girl dressing up your dollie, then good for you. If not, YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!

How is it any different from customizing a male 1/6 body?
:dunno

Makes a little more sense that people would put her in a bikini instead of a turtleneck...

How is it any different from customizing a male 1/6 body?

Makes a little more sense that people would put her in a bikini instead of a turtleneck...

No difference. IF he didn't have SEXY in the thread title. Or only use bikinis WITH MACHINE GUNS. In addition to the numerous sexual comments throughout.

You can think what you want and I'll do the same. I think is twisted. And as seen in previous posts, I'm not alone.

Yo, this thread is weird and an embarrassment. As a newly, self-appointed, mod I will be closing this shortly.

Yo, this thread is weird and an embarrassment. As a newly, self-appointed, mod I will be closing this shortly.

I think that's abusing your power. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean you have the right to deny others the right to discuss it.

The fact is, this thread is on topic. It's regarding a 1/6 Marvel figure. If anything, you should at least move it to CUSTOMS.

Think he's heading for the "dirt box" rather than the "sand box"

To each their own, I'm not a judgmental kind of guy, but, if you spend time dressing your dollies like this, take it from me, you are weird.

I don't mean that in a good way either.

Back