The Hills Run Red Babyface Custom 1/6 Figure By One's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey dudes! Just got my latest fig from One and I am totally blown away! I thought nothing could top Slim in my collection but this Babyface just has me left with my jaw on the ground. The attention to detail is just astonishing!Ill let my video review speak for itself!!! Thanks One!!! You ____ing :rock

My YouTube Video Review! (Warning Explicit Language!)
[ame]https://youtu.be/mdm4Q4y-Ifg[/ame]

Babyface023.jpg

Babyface009.jpg

Babyface021.jpg

Babyface008.jpg

Babyface006.jpg

Babyface011.jpg

Babyface014.jpg

Babyface016.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't seen this flick yet. Seemed like a Jason ripoff to me. :huh

Who more or less is a ripoff of Michael Myers. Seriously though THRR though is a bit predicatble and occaisionally lags at times but has a good 70's-80's slasher vibe and I really reccomend it if your a fan of movies like F13, TCM and Halloween etc.

By the way the figure is AWESOME!!! Easily looks like something SS would produce.

Thanks for the words DF but I would definitely put this above a SS quality figure by far!!!

Actually I didn't even notice the pic ones1customs posted which looks like a real shot so I agree and take back my earlier statement (which was a compliment btw as SS' horror figures are still some of their best work) :)

Wow the pics are pretty awesome. I actually have this on my net flix. While it did remind me of a F13 rip, i read some decent things about the film itself.

Absolutely Stunning! You know how much I love your work, One!!! He's sending me a few goodies soon!:wink1:

Okay to clear things up once and for all I oftered many options including half now half upon completion also lowering the price well below what I charge as a favor not out of desperation for money and a agreement still couldnt be met Ive commented "I cant help you" as well as pmd and still im being harassed and even threatend so that being said I hope there is no communication between us anymore I hate putting this out in public put Im only tryng to protect the business I worked hard to maintain thanks:wave

Sincear apoigizies to my friend Magnus for turning this thread subject into something else let not forget about Babyface:hi5:
036-1-1.jpg

032-1-1.jpg

Back