"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have some Bronson "Harmonica" picts fairly soon, Ive been working on one after watching the film again and sculpting a mask for my GF , who wants to be Bronson for Halloween....lol

Also Sunday, I am going to see Ennio conduct music at the Hollywood Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ive been Bronson inspired lately :)

I may have some Bronson "Harmonica" picts fairly soon, Ive been working on one after watching the film again and sculpting a mask for my GF , who wants to be Bronson for Halloween....lol

Also Sunday, I am going to see Ennio conduct music at the Hollywood Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to see your Bronson:google I've been thinking about making "Harmonica" myself.

Ennio Morricone at the Hollywood bowl?!?!? Damn that would be unreal. Hope he does some of the westerns scores. He's written such a wide range of crazy music. Man you're lucky Russ. I expect a full report! :lol
& Looking forward to the "Harmonica" pics!

Wow, Morricone at the Bowl, sounds like a great Sunday!
I wish I knew he was coming to So Cal & maybe I could've picked up some tix.
Would love to see your Bronson!
Maybe you would consider posting your Harmonica on the "Once Upon A Time..." thread in the General Interest thread when you're ready and get some interest going!

Last edited:
v1hatlessa.jpg

v2hatless1a.jpg
[/CENTER]

Best Clint headsculpt EVER !

Please can I have one ? :monkey3

SOOO glad I am on the list for one of these. This piece will undoubtably hold the place of honor in my collection. Eastwood has deserved a 1/6 figure for the longest time, and now he's got one that really captures the essence of the man himself. Bravo.

Last edited:
IMHO VMs hatless head sculpt is the BEST. IMHO Frontlines versions (both hatless and with removable hat) come a close 2nd. I don't see a very good likeness in Raimans. I don't like that Rainman's hat is permanently attached. IMHO Rainman puts together the best total package and the ABSOLUTE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY.

VM, I respectfully and sincerely have to mention that as GREAT as the hatless head is--- the head with the hat ---not so good. While the hatless head is the BEST of all those mentioned the hat-guy may be the worst. A curious occurrence since I presume they are comming from the same sculptor. It looks shorter, sqwatter like the head has been pinched. Am I right in presuming the hat is permanently molded or attched ?-- sorry if I may sound a little offensive, but you may want to look to tweak it a bit.

Jim

tuco_ring01.jpg

At last, Rainman finished the secret item for the "Tuco limited full set edition".

It is 1:1 SILVER Tuco's snake ring.
Good for you who have pre-ordered the "limited full set edition".

Thanks,

Last edited:
Ill take yours...lol

So is that just for the finished figure set ?
I wants one

also, whats the eta on the sets ?

Wellllll... taking mine wouldn't exactly make ME feel any better about wanting an item to accompany the figure itself now would it.

One thing is for sure It's pretty friggin' incredible Rainman can craft something like that. I took a metalworking class years ago, i have no idea how he made this. It is indeed quite special just not something that I'd have much use for for my trio. but technically in terms of value it might be the most valuble secret item he did yet.

I agree with Ray the secret item should be an accessory for the Tuco figure itself. This is very disapointing for me.

It's a nicley crafted ring but this isn't what I was expecting at all. I mean couldn't rainman have made a hatted tuco sculpt if he couldn't come up with an accessory for him? It probably takes just as much work making this ring if not even more.

The ring is great, but I'm also a little shocked that it isn't a figure accessory. I had thought maybe we were getting that Blondie rifle thrown in as the exclusive. Yeah, I know Tuco didn't use the rifle, but the rifle *did* have a great deal to do with Tuco staying alive.

So Zuno, will we be able to buy the Blondie rifle through you soon? It would be great if we could have them sent together with our Tucos!

Thanks!

Back