The Gi joe pictures thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cobradesk.jpg

Cobra Commander was bad ass but not this bad ass.

Blasphemy!

In the cartoon he was a bit of a sissy, but a realistically done Cobra Commander would be like that. If done in a Christopher Nolan (Batman Begins) type universe, Cobra Commander would be a mix of an African Warlord, Nazi, Osama Bin Laden, and definately exremely paranoid (hense nobody sees his true face). Being paranoid, he would have a lot of weapons hidden on himself such as hip holsters, shoulder holsters, ankle holsters, knives in boots, and knives in gloves.

I think that image is my all time favorite of Cobra Commander.

Blasphemy!

In the cartoon he was a bit of a sissy, but a realistically done Cobra Commander would be like that. If done in a Christopher Nolan (Batman Begins) type universe, Cobra Commander would be a mix of an African Warlord, Nazi, Osama Bin Laden, and definately exremely paranoid (hense nobody sees his true face). Being paranoid, he would have a lot of weapons hidden on himself such as hip holsters, shoulder holsters, ankle holsters, knives in boots, and knives in gloves.

I think that image is my all time favorite of Cobra Commander.

I'd contribute that to a MUCH Younger Cobra Comander. When Cobra was first being put together... after a while when Cobra was a huge force, CC never needed to carry a gun cause he always had troops around him.

But yes... CC was a Bad Ass!

Back