The GI Joe Collections Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and maybe one more he'd appreciate:

Cobras1.jpg

Very cool! Where did you get the stands for your Rattlers?

That awesome but whenever I see Joes posed like that it makes me want to buy a new suit.
[ame="https://youtu.be/4UwhCWJlqkk"]https://youtu.be/4UwhCWJlqkk[/ame]

Sorry for the cell phone pic, but here's an updated pic of my collection.

I see you have Sandstorm in your collection. I assume that you ordered the Desert Weapons Cache (unless you were able to procure Sandstorm separately from a fellow boardie or Evilbay)?

If you did, would you mind taking pics and posting them in the Desert Weapons Cache thread? We don't have any in-hand pics yet.

I see you have Sandstorm in your collection. I assume that you ordered the Desert Weapons Cache (unless you were able to procure Sandstorm separately from a fellow boardie or Evilbay)?

If you did, would you mind taking pics and posting them in the Desert Weapons Cache thread? We don't have any in-hand pics yet.

not a very good photographer, but i'll post one for you guys.

Taking it to another level, GET SOME!!!!

8a4de_shawnkemp500.jpg

Nice photo skiman, im not the real Shawn Kemp! Just my favorite player, i got some collection photos coming, (really soon) in some of the photos you can see a pro cut signed kemp jersey framed of mine.

NBA is back whippie!!!!! haha no need to get a girlfreind any more!

Here check out my collection, always collected Joes when I was younger and lost interest during my high school years. Since the past two years with SIDESHOW doing the JOES this crazy obsession has started. Big shouts to Deforce Collectables . Where I get my stuff from, for any Australia collectors/ customers check him out!

CIMG3761.JPG

CIMG3763.JPG

CIMG3764.JPG

CIMG3766.JPG

CIMG3767.JPG

CIMG3768.JPG

CIMG3769.JPG

CIMG3770.JPG

CIMG3771.JPG

CIMG3772.JPG

The more I look at your shelves the more I think

A) Ditch the cloth masks.
B) Get that cape for CC, and
C) Where are your Deserts? :lol

That Croc Master is really something else. He looks phenomenal.

Thanks Boba, it was a labor. That croc material is a pain in the ass to work with, but in the end it was well worth the effort.
The more I look at your shelves the more I think

A) Ditch the cloth masks.
B) Get that cape for CC, and
C) Where are your Deserts? :lol

A) DO IT!
B) DO IT!
C) At Sideshow :lol

Back