The Fight Club Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
488198_522457187818913_1390289027_n_zps55a4fa04.jpg

I can't top the pic above but....

Just sharing a new pose for my Tyler and thought I would snap up a pic of my narrator painted by greggo.

Was going for the look of one of Tyler's promo pictures.

those are wonderful

Thanks man! :duff
I bashed the narrator together from scratch! Am still on the lookout for a Rainman clothing set for him if anyone can help me out ;-)

Got anything fight club related to show?

Thanks man! :duff
I bashed the narrator together from scratch! Am still on the lookout for a Rainman clothing set for him if anyone can help me out ;-)

Got anything fight club related to show?

Do you have a pic of your full Fight Club setup Butcher?

Do you have a pic of your full Fight Club setup Butcher?

There isn't a lens wide enough! Lol
Just kidding, I need to do that at some point. A few people have asked me now. Will let you know when I do. Do you plan on trying to track down the other figures?

I would love to find a fullset Rainman V2 Tyler to go with my Tyler V1 Fullset someday.. I think that one looks awesome, I love the furcoat and the oakleys are great, but V2 seems to be superhard to track down as is a Narrartor.

I would love to find a fullset Rainman V2 Tyler to go with my Tyler V1 Fullset someday.. I think that one looks awesome, I love the furcoat and the oakleys are great, but V2 seems to be superhard to track down as is a Narrartor.

My advice is to just keep looking. I managed to get everything I wanted (apart from narrator clothing set!)
by searching everywhere. When I found out about these figures all of them had been sold and then Rainman released Marla. It took me a long time to get what I have now but I just kept looking. Hope you find what you want dude.

Thanks Butcher I appreciate the advice and encouragement man..patience is key in the 1:6 world for sure !

I still can't reach to see any tyler/pitt in both the rainman sculpts..:dunno
the suno hc head resembles chris cornell in some ways, is better with glasses on.but is a lot better than rainman attempt...
at the contrary the rainman narrator is pretty good...

Last edited:
Lol. Did a quick Google search and I think it is literally the same as the standard version but with new artwork.

Am I being dense! Can somebody explain the significance of the ape logo please? :dunno

I'm not to sure buddy, the only connection I can think of is Project Mayhem's "Space Monkeys". It's a really rad design though, I like it.

It looks like a monkey with a tie, and a space helmet on. :lol

Back