The Fiends Corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words fellas. :)

Roberto, everything is good. I just haven't been posting as much lately. Just been taking it easy. Thanks though.

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Anyway, I've got a few customs I've been working on. I just picked up the new Toyscity Fallschirmjager Ardennes set. Everything has been weathered and a little tailoring was involved too.

More to come..........

Re: The Fiends Korner

Re-worked a Jason part 7 I got loose for cheap off ebay.

Before:

IMG_1912-Copy.jpg

After:

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

I still might do some other things to him but this is it for now.

Now on to my part 3 which still need a lot of work. I only dyed the shirt for now.

IMG_2010.jpg

dude, that part 7 came out sick!!

Very great collection. Especially Batman, Joker and Horror figures . Old batman , Jason Freddy saw and more figures in my collection i love horror collection and others haha :)

Congrats, good job. :)

Captain Winters from Band of Brothers. Replaced the netting with a custom, and he's on a body I Frankestein-ed together from my parts bin. I dismantled the Garand and gave it a better stain. And of course I weathered his gear.

Last edited:
And because it was requested this is what my pt.3 looks like today. Mind you, it's a horrible picture. It's old and I didn't feel like taking a new one. I put him on an ACE body, made him a fat suit with a "hunch", gave him a new mask and weathered his clothes slightly.

DSCF4090_zps27fe679c.jpg

nice collection...where did you get that nosferatu headsculpt from if you don't mind me asking....if you could...please PM me...I am rarely if ever on the collection threads....just stumbled upon yours tho....really want to know where or when that sculpt was available...thanks again...:)

Back