Action Figure The Fantastic Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebraten

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my take on one of my favorite Marvel super hero groups: the Fantastic Four. Thanks for looking! And sorry if there are several pics...

image_zps010c4098.jpg

image_zps49ddbf63.jpg

image_zps5fd9dc2b.jpg

image_zps691f394c.jpg

image_zps4c274342.jpg

image_zps99b740cd.jpg

image_zps0deaf924.jpg

image_zps530e6873.jpg

image_zps5978163d.jpg

Maybe the rebooted movie will be closer to comic accurate (and have a CGI Thing) and we'll see an FF line from HT. In the meantime, this is a great take. Who did you use for the Reed HS?

Maybe the rebooted movie will be closer to comic accurate (and have a CGI Thing) and we'll see an FF line from HT. In the meantime, this is a great take. Who did you use for the Reed HS?

Thanks very much. I figure by the time Hot Toys completes them, I'll be at the retirement home. Reed is the DID WW1 German,with hair repainted.

I'd like to see someone make costumes like these available. Would want a red variant for Johnny Storm though. Where did the Thing come from?

Thanks very much. I figure by the time Hot Toys completes them, I'll be at the retirement home. Reed is the DID WW1 German,with hair repainted.

Agreed. I just read the movie is not even slated until 2015. Who knows if it will even make that date or have a decent budget. Fox just sits on these franchises (FF and X-Men) when they could instead come up with some kind of a profit sharing deal with Marvel and produce better movies. The jury is still out on X-Men of course, but if the next one is not good hopefully Marvel will get the license back and reboot the series.

I'd like to see someone make costumes like these available. Would want a red variant for Johnny Storm though. Where did the Thing come from?

Agreed. I just read the movie is not even slated until 2015. Who knows if it will even make that date or have a decent budget. Fox just sits on these franchises (FF and X-Men) when they could instead come up with some kind of a profit sharing deal with Marvel and produce better movies. The jury is still out on X-Men of course, but if the next one is not good hopefully Marvel will get the license back and reboot the series.

Thanks, very much. The Thing was modified from a Marvel Icons Hulk figure by Peter the painter. He worked magic. All i had to do to him was figure out how to get the cloth shorts on...

icons2hulk1.jpg

The jury is still out on X-Men of course, but if the next one is not good hopefully Marvel will get the license back and reboot the series.

IF Marvel gets the rights they'll sit on them and not make movies, just like with Daredevil.

Aside from Origins and X3, Fox is doing a bang up job with X-Men and have been doing so since before Marvel Studios even existed, so all signs point to the next ones being great.

For the F4 reboot I think they could cast...
James Badge Dale as Reed Richards
Diane Kruger as Susan Storm
Ryan Kwanten as Johnny Storm
Louis Lombardi as Ben Grimm (mostly voice work)

what do you think?

Back