The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
Mine arrived with a new SS hat. :chew
I hope mine does... It would make the pain easier since I had to sell mine AND my security guard.

SIDESHOW, I HOPE YOU SENT ME A HAT TO HIDE MY PAIN. :monkey2 :monkey2 :eek: :emperor :emperor

Hmmm I've never gotten a hat from them... that'd be a fun addition. Fingers crossed.

So with that aside... where's them pics fellas?

pixletwin said:
Mine was exlusive and came with a hat. :D Thanks Sideshow.

My regular comes tomorrow so lets hope I get the same treatment. Am I the only one that ordered the regular? It seems everyone just got the exclusive.

The question is if they were both the same edition size, would many of you still gotten the blue scrubs instead of the green?

Buttmunch said:
My regular comes tomorrow so lets hope I get the same treatment. Am I the only one that ordered the regular? It seems everyone just got the exclusive.

The question is if they were both the same edition size, would many of you still gotten the blue scrubs instead of the green?

Nope the blue scrubs were limited to 300, and the green to 1,000.

LOTRFan said:
Ditto. A nice beige one. :cool:

i received a hat too. not a bad hat either. i got the exclusive but it is staying in the box just like my extra security guard. i thought i ordered the regular version too but i looked and i didn't...guess i'm headed to darkshadow to get one.

Last edited:
Got my exclusive yesterday and my regular today, both came with a hat. So its looking like everyone should be getting one. (A hat that is)

That's it!!! The Zombie virus is spread through the head by wearing a hat!!! Don't put them on people!!! Fight the urge!!! :D

Buttmunch said:

I liked the green better, but got the blue so i can flip it and send my unborn children to college and piss people off :lol

Some sucker bought the regular version for $75 bucks. :lol

I would have paid $120 for the exclusive without a second thought. Fortunetly I don't have to since my waitlist reservation is being converted.

KeninMI said:
Some sucker bought the regular version for $75 bucks. :lol

I would have paid $120 for the exclusive without a second thought. Fortunetly I don't have to since my waitlist reservation is being converted.

Unfortunately there are just some unknowledged people out there. Actualy you could have ordered the exclusive doc from CornerStoreComics the day after he sold out for $90. I almost ordered but figured I had a good chance at the wait list, and what do you know? It worked. :D 1st time the wait list has worked for me (mostly because I ordered what I wanted before it sold out).

the doctor just arrived at my house...along with a ss hat! i feel so special! you rule sideshow.

oh yeah, cool figure too. i think the security guard is still the coolest but the i dig the doc's scrubs. very cool line.

Back