The Doctor is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have package weight gone from 3lbs. to 4lbs. all of a sudden? Could it be that all figures are now shipping with styrofoam?

I just noticed this. Anyone getting the Doctor will be getting a PHOTO of Patient Zero! Hey it is at least something for you guys without him. The photo of him is slightly visable under the brain picture.

3009_press05-001.jpg

Just got my tracking #, too bad it was delivered in Sept of 2005 to a certain Mortensen (Viggo! :horror)

EVILFACE said:
Well Go Pokes!!!!

In Yukon, THE MUTHERFRIGGIN HOME OF GARTH BROOKS yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaawwwwwwwww

Wow, and we're home (at Willie's bar) to his first public performances :lol There's even a house in town that commemorates him having lived there at one time... too funny what passes for historic in small towns.

EVILFACE said:
Well Go Pokes!!!!

In Yukon, THE MUTHERFRIGGIN HOME OF GARTH BROOKS yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaawwwwwwwww

Here I thought you guys were cool. :( but neither of you are from Norman: home of my rock-star hero - WAYNE COYNE ;)

I got my tracking email. the 9th is the day for me. :)

I got my Exclusive yesterday, I would've posted pics, but I also got my PS3 so I was too excited. I'll post some later today.

The ill Jedi said:
I got my Exclusive yesterday, I would've posted pics, but I also got my PS3 so I was too excited. I'll post some later today.

oh good it's just the ps3....in 30 minutes you'll have played through their only game, so we should see pics soon then....right?

The ill Jedi said:

Well get on it man... we need pics!!!

Vader AL said:
oh good it's just the ps3....in 30 minutes you'll have played through their only game, so we should see pics soon then....right?
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Many apologies for the delay Gents (especially Buttmunch, Galactiboy, Vader Al and King Darkness) thanks for your patience!

The Doctor is in!!!

S5000462.jpg

S5000465.jpg

S5000463.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics, I used my Bro's camera, I really need to get my own!

Back