The Decurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has been one of those statues that has been available for YEARS... A very limited production (500) and pretty cheap too... Only $106 from Sideshow direct. I really know nothing about Wayne Barlow (the creator) but it's very very cool looking. Would look sharp on my desk. What do you think??

8202R_image01.jpg

I LOVE Barlowes work. My favorite is Barlowes Inferno. I think this is an awesome piece. Wish SS would have done some more work from Barlowes Inferno. Great artist IMO!!!!

prophecyfreewill02.jpg
barlowe5.gif
lilith.jpg
barlowe_holdabrick.jpg

snakebeater said:
nice, but scary lookin' I would hate to wake up and see that starring at me by my desk...
I actually have a pic from Barlowes Inferno starring at me right now!! I love the mythology of the whole thing. And reading what each picture means and the whole hierarchy of Hell is to cool! I was gonna get a large print of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Sargatanas [/SIZE][/FONT] framed and matted a while back but it was gonna cost me something like $700.

Heres a cool site to check out if you are interested Barlowes Inferno.

I'm also a fan of Barlowe. Have been for along while. I have all his books. I just found out about the statue though, it's now on my "to get list". I would love to see more of them. I agree with what someone posted about liking Barlowe's Inferno mythos. While Barlow's creatues are very unique, the notion of sigils and hellish hierarchy aren't his concept alone. Looks like a gret deal of his stuff is based on kabbalistc (sp) mythology.

Hows this for a necropost:rock

Just got this in today. I have been wanting it for a LONG time, finally got. It was $125 but SS had it 35% off, and I had a $50 gift card, so I got it for $40 shipped:rock

SANY1610.jpg

SANY1611.jpg

SANY1612.jpg

SANY1613.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!

Also got God's Demon by Wayne Barlowe on Saturday, I am only on page 70, but so far this book kicks major ass!!!!

One more pic to show scale. He is MUCH bigger than I thought. I guess I never read the product description.

SANY1616.jpg

Awesome King!! :rock

This is one of those pieces I've always wanted but never got for one reason or another. I almost pulled the trigger myself and bought it while it was on sale but I didn't have the money.

Awesome King!! :rock

This is one of those pieces I've always wanted but never got for one reason or another. I almost pulled the trigger myself and bought it while it was on sale but I didn't have the money.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

You should be pleased! Its really an awesome piece.

Oh and I got #247.

2 + 4 + 7=13 :devil

You are KING of the Necroposts!! Thanks for the pics, items always look different (usually better) than even the pics on SS's website. That thing certainly is a lot bigger than I thought, too! Looks nice!! Go you! :peace

Mega bump, but does anyone know where I can get one of these? I've been looking for one for a while now and I just saw one on Ebay today but it got nabbed before I could get it. Seems to be sold out on Sideshow, also. I NEED this piece!

Yeah, I been meaning to get this too. The price is just too high from third party sellers. Anyone had luck finding this anywhere?

i got one :) excellent bust. great detail. got one for 80 dollars here in holland. awesome :) would like to see more of the artist also!

Back