The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a game tomorrow starting @ 6. Won't be over till 9 so I may be cutting it close. Since we have games going on won't be able to order her with my phone either.

I just watched/listened to the video again. First off, if guys babysat, we wouldn't go hide upstairs, we'd find something to beat the crap out of the zombie :lol

Second, the babysitter in the video had a "dog collar" restraint like the ones the used in Day of the Dead, so that could be a possible accessory (reused from, dare I say it, Planet of the Apes?).

And if we get a hazmad guy, would we get either of the ones in the video (MP or doc) or a more plastic suit type like most hazmad outfits seen in films?

List of possible accessories:
-cell phone used to call 911
-hood
-dog collar
-list of phone numbers, allergies, etc. etc. parents give the sitter.
-the baby of course

That is all I can really thing of from what is known so far.

I just watched/listened to the video again. First off, if guys babysat, we wouldn't go hide upstairs, we'd find something to beat the crap out of the zombie :lol

I dont know, I might hide. Sit in the corner of a room in the fetish position rocking back and forth saying "this isnt happening, this isnt happening". and then break out in tears.....yeah that sounds about right :monkey1:D

I dont know, I might hide. Sit in the corner of a room in the fetish position rocking back and forth saying "this isnt happening, this isnt happening". and then break out in tears.....yeah that sounds about right :monkey1:D

Doing nothing only leads to getting eaten. As creepy as a zombie would be, I think I would try to fight back. A regular burglar, I might hide and call 911, but a zombie doesn't get scared by burglar alarms.

I dont know, I might hide. Sit in the corner of a room in the fetish position rocking back and forth...

Sounds kind of kinky to me, but whatever keeps the zombies away, I guess. ;)

Me, I'd have a baseball bat in one hand, a double barreled shotgun in the other (with a full strap of shells over one shoulder), a belt full of grenades, and a chainsaw strapped to my back for extra insurance.

Zombies REALLY don't want to mess with this boy!

Me, I'd have a baseball bat in one hand, a double barreled shotgun in the other (with a full strap of shells over one shoulder), a belt full of grenades, and a chainsaw strapped to my back for extra insurance.

and goggles... you need googles and a mask... all that blood sraying back onto you can't be a good thing!!! :lol

Nothing will happen till the newsletter is posted tonight, so relax. We don't need to be THAT ready, just be ready for the newsletter.

I don't need all of that I got this baby right here...

url

I have the zombies already but was wondering if you did since you were a zombie fan as well. like the pictures that you have posted there still.

I would guess the pre-order would be tonight, but they might have more events tied in to toyfair (even though SS isn't attending)

they are made by SS so yes you can use points.

She might go tonight... but they might hold out for next week. Same with the Legolas LSB. They like to give hints but unveil during the big events.

Back