The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are made by SS so yes you can use points.

She might go tonight... but they might hold out for next week. Same with the Legolas LSB. They like to give hints but unveil during the big events.

Could be set-up as; regular today and TF Ex Sunday?

God I hope not... I'm done with the outfit variants... unless it's well worth it.

I have the Doc ex but past on the spokesman ex.

yeah, I hear ya on the outfit color variant being the only EX change. Different accesories or a whole new wardrobe/clothes would be nice.

What time does the newsletter go up???

And as for Reg/Ex. I would buy both as well...

I seriously hope the newsletter comes out in the next 15 minutes. Or at least I hope I am able to get 1025 tomorrow.

10:05pm here and Sideshow sucks with the newsletter. They are always so slow and lazy. They haven't even announced the winners for the 13th of Feb for the Valentine contest. So they are going to have to announce the 6 winners from the 13th and 14th tonight.

They are a big company right? They always come up with excuses of why the newsletter comes out so late, but I don't buy those excuses.

10:05pm here and Sideshow sucks with the newsletter. They are always so slow and lazy. They haven't even announced the winners for the 13th of Feb for the Valentine contest. So they are going to have to announce the 6 winners from the 13th and 14th tonight.

They are a big company right? They always come up with excuses of why the newsletter comes out so late, but I don't buy those excuses.

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

3007_press02-001.jpg

Back