The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New SSC Horror Tease

Interested to see what these actually are. The sculpts look very nice. If they were 1/6 and removeable (the display base could just be an option) I might be interested.

These would look kind of cool littering the ground of a zombie display. But if just heads permanently on a rod I'd most likely pass.

far too much detail in the sculpts for them to be 1/6

i'm guessing 1/4 maybe even 1/3

I like the thought of putting these in glass.

so are these.. Zombie heads?? or just heads???

Last edited:

While these are definetly awesome, I do agree that with no context behind them it kinda takes away from the product. I would love 1:6, but I do think some 1:4 to keep some good detail.

I like the thought of putting these in glass.

so are these.. Zombie heads?? or just heads???

Just heads as far as I can tell... To be Zombie heads they have to be attached to an animate body. These are just heads of some poor tortured dudes or something. :dunno

A zombie head can still be a zombie head if it's detached from its zombie body. :huh

I stand corrected. How cool. A zombie head just.... erm.... sitting there..... on a stick..... hmmm....

Big pole here...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V6zS5_G9AEs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V6zS5_G9AEs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

I stand corrected. How cool. A zombie head just.... erm.... sitting there..... on a stick..... hmmm....

now youre just being bitter... you can say that about any sideshow product ... "its just a doll/statue/PF ... er .... sitting there .... umm .. on the shelf .... ".... :lol

Back