The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New SSC Horror Tease

One thing to spice them up a bit would have been to have them enclosed in glass, like science experiments.

I see it as a cool alternative to having a bunch of zombie PFs or maybe a companion set.

Glass domes are a cool idea.

I think glass domes could be made for these. The base actually seem like it would work with them too. Hopefully these come with glass cases, but if not, I hope someone here can find a way to make some/find some that would work.

Agreed for the most part.

but its just the versatility of display. I can't see a whole lot of appeal there. They are basically busts. But why? Its not as if they are recognizable characters. They are just anonymous butchered heads. Which to me is just kind of boring. They have no context and context is what makes things interesting (for me).

Says the Kurgan. :p:lol

thenammagazine said:
Says the Kurgan. :p:lol

Well, he is the 'caca Kurgan' after all :lol

But do agree with him.

If they were 1/6 and sold in a set at least they would make great bashing fodder :rock

Well, he is the 'caca Kurgan' after all :lol

But do agree with him.

If they were 1/6 and sold in a set at least they would make great bashing fodder :rock

If they were 1:6, I'd keep them as is, and kitbash a Doc Logan from my Subject 57 Ex. :naughty

doctor2.jpg

Take in mind this is a very, very rough photoshop job, but I think it gets the idea across.

zombiedome.jpg

I hope Sideshow adds a dome to these as I think it really sets them apart as experiments and not just severed heads.

Nah, 1:6 or Fail. I really don't see these enhancing the PZ PF, but I definately see them enhancing the 1:6 line. Plus if the Ornament zombie is any indicator, then we already know they are 1:6.

Nah, 1:6 or Fail. I really don't see these enhancing the PZ PF, but I definately see them enhancing the 1:6 line. Plus if the Ornament zombie is any indicator, then we already know they are 1:6.

Look closer at what Shai said in the quote in my post. ;)

Take in mind this is a very, very rough photoshop job, but I think it gets the idea across.

zombiedome.jpg

I hope Sideshow adds a dome to these as I think it really sets them apart as experiments and not just severed heads.

Yeah, that looks much cooler.

at 1/6 the details wont be as awesome.

Back