The Dead poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "THE DEAD" products are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Well, I still want to see more of them in 1/6th other then dressed in a Santa outfit....:lol

I wouldn't mind more rage victim style figures either. However, I think undead zombies are more popular in figure form because they can sustain much more damage and be gorier because they're dead and being disemboweled, dismembered and such doesn't stop them. The 28 Days Later zombies would bleed to death if this happened to them.

They were infected with the rage virus that made them go crazy and attack people, but they were still alive. Zombies are usually defined as the walking dead or undead.

Uhhhh...ooops. Well I was a bit drunk that day and didn't pay attention that good.:lol But anyways I still want to see a more vicious and ruthless type of Dead zombie similar to that.
SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

There's no reluctance on my part. In my 45k+ posts I've mentioned issues or mistakes they've made many times.

You have never made note of a negative without balancing it with attention to a positive. You forgive their flaws, no matter how endemic they become. The day you begin to condemn them for their ____ ups will be the day you will stop having 'apologist' thrown at your head.

You have never made note of a negative without balancing it with attention to a positive. You forgive their flaws, no matter how endemic they become. The day you begin to condemn them for their ____ ups will be the day you will stop having 'apologist' thrown at your head.

This has always been true of Josh. Everyone but Josh sees it. Josh has long been in denial of his Sideshow apologist ways. He'll be the first one to tell you he will criticized Sideshow for their faults, but its usually hidden so deep with in the blinding light of his praises its easy to miss.

I'm sure anyone who isn't a newb takes what Josh says with a grain of salt, since its all seen and related to us through Sideshow colored glasses.

I accept Josh for what he is, even if he will never willfully admit it. :1-1:

This has always been true of Josh. Everyone but Josh sees it. Josh has long been in denial of his Sideshow apologist ways. He'll be the first one to tell you he will criticized Sideshow for their faults, but its usually hidden so deep with in the blinding light of his praises its easy to miss.

I'm sure anyone who isn't a newb takes what Josh says with a grain of salt, since its all seen and related to us through Sideshow colored glasses.

Man can this post sound any more h omo?

And which recently banned idiot are you, back to get attention?

Trying to figure that out myself. He started a fairly civil thread in the General Collectibles section and introduced himself. Weird.

Edit: ...and he's gone. That was fast.

Last edited:

Sorry guys. I will talk about both as I see them. That may well come in the same post. I'm not a negative person as I sure as hell won't be that way about Toys. I'm dam sure not gonna condemn them about toys when I've become friends with many of them.

So if me talking about things in balance makes me an apologist. Then thats ok. I have the respect of my friends in my everyday life, from here, and the folks at Sideshow. That's the stuff I truly care about.

The SW stuff Clones (especially) and what we've seen with the Emperor, CW Obi-Wan, Anakin, etc are all quite good. Sure not everything is but they're not that far off either.

I agree with Josh on this point for sure. I'm an avid SW collector and other than the flimsy bodies I think these figs are pretty sweet for the price. Clones are top notch for the price compared to medicom. As for the Joe discussion, they are cheaper than HT still and pretty good overall figures from what I've seen. It's not like it's total garbage or anything.

I'm dam sure not gonna condemn them about toys when I've become friends with many of them. So if me talking about things in balance makes me an apologist. Then thats ok. I have the respect of my friends in my everyday life, from here, and the folks at Sideshow. That's the stuff I truly care about.

I actually enjoy Josh's "apologist" posts because it balances a lot of the cynicism on this board. The crazy thing that is showed in his post above is the mention of becoming friends with many of them. Now Josh isn't Andy from Toy Story so he isn't talking about his figures, he is talking about the actual guys at Sideshow; Greg, Brant, Dusty, Chicky, Dennis, Alex, etc.

People have to understand one thing. The company is the company, it is an entity that is responsible for whatever decisions is made by its employees in charge of "future". Every company has fantastic employees as well as ____ty ones. Enron probably had people who were fantastic people to hang out with, same with AIG. Now Sideshow isn't anywhere near those companies but my point is that you can't justify decisions made or forgive everything a company does because you are friends with their employees. A critic against Sideshow is NOT a critic against those people.

Now Josh may or may not think of it that way, honestly I don't follow him around enough on these boards to speak definitively about it, but many people here actually do think that way and it becomes a problem when trying to discuss issues with lines, products and other things tha the company throws forth.

I actually enjoy Josh's "apologist" posts because it balances a lot of the cynicism on this board. The crazy thing that is showed in his post above is the mention of becoming friends with many of them. Now Josh isn't Andy from Toy Story so he isn't talking about his figures, he is talking about the actual guys at Sideshow; Greg, Brant, Dusty, Chicky, Dennis, Alex, etc.

People have to understand one thing. The company is the company, it is an entity that is responsible for whatever decisions is made by its employees in charge of "future". Every company has fantastic employees as well as ____ty ones. Enron probably had people who were fantastic people to hang out with, same with AIG. Now Sideshow isn't anywhere near those companies but my point is that you can't justify decisions made or forgive everything a company does because you are friends with their employees. A critic against Sideshow is NOT a critic against those people.

Now Josh may or may not think of it that way, honestly I don't follow him around enough on these boards to speak definitively about it, but many people here actually do think that way and it becomes a problem when trying to discuss issues with lines, products and other things tha the company throws forth.
Wow, Mike, that sounds like an educator wrote it; good post.

Back