The Dead Be Ready...T-shirts, no XXL?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Any chance of SSC making these shirts in XXL? I'm a big guy and I definitely can't fit an XL and I know I'm not the only one. I asked about this at Comic-Con and I was told there might be a chance. Might this be possible? I really want a couple of these shirts.

The ill Jedi :vader

The ill Jedi said:
Any chance of SSC making these shirts in XXL? I'm a big guy and I definitely can't fit an XL and I know I'm not the only one. I asked about this at Comic-Con and I was told there might be a chance. Might this be possible? I really want a couple of these shirts.

The ill Jedi :vader

BEEEEFCAKE!!!!

I really want to order one of these but it says 4-6 week back order. I'd love to have it ship with my Docs.

Darth Loki said:
BEEEEFCAKE!!!!

I really want to order one of these but it says 4-6 week back order. I'd love to have it ship with my Docs.

You should ask Customer Service if any are in-stock. I think there are a few of some of the sizes, but we put backordered just in case they have to be re-made. As for XXL, I have no control over the sizes, but I will pass it on! :duff

SideshowDusty said:
You should ask Customer Service if any are in-stock. I think there are a few of some of the sizes, but we put backordered just in case they have to be re-made. As for XXL, I have no control over the sizes, but I will pass it on! :duff

Dusty can you also mention possible Dead shirts in black? I don't wear white its just against my religion. :monkey5

DannieDarKo said:
Dusty can you also mention possible Dead shirts in black? I don't wear white its just against my religion. :monkey5

Black is a much more suitable color for me as well. I can't remember the last time I wore a white t-shirt. Though I do understand it matches the boxes.

OMG, I'm starting to agree with Dannie! What's happening to me :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
Black is a much more suitable color for me as well. I can't remember the last time I wore a white t-shirt. Though I do understand it matches the boxes.

OMG, I'm starting to agree with Dannie! What's happening to me :monkey4

lol Chris

Wait a minute.......and were both racing against each other to find a Patient Zero! :horror

DannieDarKo said:

lol Chris

Wait a minute.......and were both racing against each other to find a Patient Zero! :horror

What is the world coming to?

I think I may have found mine though ;)

DannieDarKo said:
:cuss :cuss :cuss

Well I guess I can't complain, a wonderful boardmember sold me their Subject 5 for $25 shipped! :rock

Well that certainly doesn't suck. Just got mine today, so f'n cool! I just need to find another one to complete my trade.

i have broad shoulders so i need a XXL too....i may try the XL but the shipping is $5.90 so i may pass, unless i get the urge to buy 10 of them(assuming the shipping cost would stay the same).

Darth Loki said:
Dusty, do you have any idea if gift cards will work on these T's?

Nevermind, just tried it. It doesn't work :monkey2 . What's the point of having these cards anyway? Anything still in stock could be found at a retailer for much cheaper :monkey4

XXLT or XXXL would be nice. No one wants to see me in a XL trust me. It be like Farley from Tommy Boy Fat guy in a little coat.

jimmyjamesf said:
XXLT or XXXL would be nice. No one wants to see me in a XL trust me. It be like Farley from Tommy Boy Fat guy in a little coat.

:rotfl

BOB!!! How are you? Long time no see (or hear or whatever it'd be)

I love this line, I got just Subject 5, have both Doctors on PO and am now on the hunt for Patient Zero...I too would love an XL Black "The Dead" shirt!

giftcards don't work on the t-shirts? dang...i see why people give the cards away when they sell something now.

DannieDarKo said:
And I thought you would be fine with red and white just as long as they added a little green to it as well.:monkey5

Back