The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We r twinz! Lik Shwarznegr n Davido!:yess: Jyecat and Voidcat r like Murfy in da squel if dey mak 1.

The Internet vernacular has grown tired. It shall no longer be in use until a 24 hour order ceasing it has been met.

I know, man. That ****'s expensive, though. I can't believe it's the same price as Photoshop.

Good premise for this movie, poorly executed.

Batman screaming and squealing and swinging like a drunk sailor- no

Robin, in any form - no

Attempting to recreate the interrogation, with batman once again screaming at the camera - no

Bruce wayne rising from the lazarus pit - the only decent scene in the movie.

Dude robin is awesome. Not tdkr but robin one and three and four.

I was listening to the soundtrack for Rises, and I have to say I like it more than Begins and Dark Knight.

I know Rises is very similar to Dark Knight, but I enjoy listening to the Rises music a lot more than Dark Knight.

really epic songs. I can listen to the whole soundtrack without skipping anything.
In the Dark Knight there are some songs I don't like.

I just wish the trailer 3 music for rises was on the soundtrack.

Dude robin is awesome. Not tdkr but robin one and three and four.

:exactly: totally agree, I love Tim Drake Robin in particular and really grew to love Damian Wayne too. Although I don't think they would have worked in TDKR, and I really don't like "Robin" Blake. My least favourite part of the whole film.

I was listening to the soundtrack for Rises, and I have to say I like it more than Begins and Dark Knight.

I know Rises is very similar to Dark Knight, but I enjoy listening to the Rises music a lot more than Dark Knight.

really epic songs. I can listen to the whole soundtrack without skipping anything.
In the Dark Knight there are some songs I don't like.

Totally agree, TDKR is easily my favourite of the three soundtracks. Although "Like a Dog Chasing Cars" from TDK is one of my top tracks.

After seeing the film a handful of times & letting the excitement die down, I came to the conclusion that TDKR Catwoman is my least favorite Catwoman so far. (Halle Berry Catwoman does not count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back