The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They hung him by a rope and socked the disc back into place. Realistically, it would've been months before the spine and nerves healed if at all, not 10-20 days. And that's not even dealing with the months of rehab needed afterward. :lol

I'm not sure if this was addressed - didn't read all the pages - but Bruce was in the pit for many months not 10-20 days. If I remember correctly when they removed the bomb the battery would keep it stable for 5 months and Bruce was already in the pit at that time.

While you may have a valid point, Batman Begins never really does tell exactly how long between Bruce being back and the first sighting of the batman. Could have been a week or six months.

I would say it took several months. There was a lot of planning between Bruce and Alfred to accessorize and customize his batsuit.

Yeah it was part of the 'feeding them hope to poison their souls' bit of Banes plan

He did it with Bruce
He did it with the Cops
He did it with the people of Gotham

Unfortunately. It led to spondylolysis.

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like a rare condition too. Me, I had a herniated disc, also in the lumbar section of my spine. I had surgery for it back in 2007 but I sort of regret it. I put my back out more often now.

We shall see

But I'm glad I already got the Batman I needed

Me too. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Keaton as Batman as I will with these movies no matter how many reincarnations there are in the future.

Keaton was an awesome Batman but a lousy Bruce Wayne.

Yes...but Keaton/Burton are the ones that really introduced me to Batman...and I was on a Batman high for a long time afterwards. I loved that first movie....I still even have a Batman wall clock that I bought after the movie came out. :lol It's hanging in my collection room. :)

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like a rare condition too. Me, I had a herniated disc, also in the lumbar section of my spine. I had surgery for it back in 2007 but I sort of regret it. I put my back out more often now.

Yeah, I try and be proactive with my fitness to help hold off any exacerbations or flair ups but the pain is pretty constant. I've learned to live with it though. Surgery is probably unavoidable as I get older but I'll hold out as long as possible.

The herniated and slipped discs I had hurt much worse than the three fractures. I got epidurals and steroid packs for those though. What surgery did they perform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back