The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a completely implausible situation though. This is still supposed to be in America?

What part is implausible? The fanatic holding a city under his thumb with a nuclear bomb or that the federal government didn't rush in to a nuclear situation with guns blazing?

If you mean that a madman with a nuclear weapon would hold an entire city hostage---I agree, it is implausible in that it is a movie plot, and I personally hope that this sort of thing never happens in "real life" BUT I don't doubt for a second that real life fanatics exist who would jump at the chance to destroy a city with a nuclear weapon if they could.

If you mean that it's implausible that the federal government wouldn't just raid an American city with the army--knowing full well that there is a live and primed nuclear bomb on the ground--I personally think and hope, that were this a real life situation...they would NOT do exactly the thing that would increase chaos and agitate/provoke the madman to detonate.

Saw it again. Liked it even better the second time.

Saw the movie again this morning.
Woke up, and just kept thinking about the movie so i said screw it and hauled ass to the theater.
Really loved it even more the 2nd time.

This time since my girlfriend wasnt with me since she was at work, I didn't do as well to hold back the tears at the end, and shed a little this time. :monkey2
Nolan crafted the perfect ending to my favorite hero since donning the pajama suit since I was a kid.
Finally happy to see the final saga of a happy ending to Bruce...
And the never ending legend of the Bat.

What part is implausible? The fanatic holding a city under his thumb with a nuclear bomb or that the federal government didn't rush in to a nuclear situation with guns blazing?

If you mean that a madman with a nuclear weapon would hold an entire city hostage---I agree, it is implausible in that it is a movie plot, and I personally hope that this sort of thing never happens in "real life" BUT I don't doubt for a second that real life fanatics exist who would jump at the chance to destroy a city with a nuclear weapon if they could.

If you mean that it's implausible that the federal government wouldn't just raid an American city with the army--knowing full well that there is a live and primed nuclear bomb on the ground--I personally think and hope, that were this a real life situation...they would NOT do exactly the thing that would increase chaos and agitate/provoke the madman to detonate.

Special forces would be in & out before breakfast

This time since my girlfriend wasnt with me since she was at work, I didn't do as well to hold back the tears at the end, and shed a little this time. :monkey2

Hah, I'm comfortable enough to admit that I sobbed like a little baby. My face was soaked by the end of the film. :lol

Oh well, I saw a lot of grown men ball their little eyes out last night. I heard so many guys trying to cover their sniffing, it was hilarious.

Hah, I'm comfortable enough to admit that I sobbed like a little baby. My face was soaked by the end of the film. :lol

Oh well, I saw a lot of grown men ball their little eyes out last night. I heard so many guys trying to cover their sniffing, it was hilarious.

ME. :monkey2
:lol

I'm glad Nolan gave Bruce a happy ending. Looking at the three films, he really deserved it.

fea033fe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back