The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He turned on the autopilot and ejected. At the speed he was going it wouldn't be hard to get away from it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You can see by Gordon's reaction to the new Bat signal that he knows he is still alive. Yes it's true I don't know how batman would clear the blast. But he is the Batman. erhaps he was in an escape pod that was in the Bat plane. Because all the other clues show that he is still alive. I mean Alfred Smiled a big smile and nodded at Bruce. Also Bruce's back was not to him like his other "dreams" he was looking straight at him. The pearls missing and Gordon's reaction the the bat signal. All thing point to Bruce being Alive.

I guess one could still think he is dead.

Selina stole the pearls to Remember Bruce
Bruce replaced the Bat signal before his death to show that there will be another batman.
Alfred went nuts.

But that all actually seems crazier then surviving the Blast.

All that could be possible, however so could my interpretation. Failure to at least consider is denial. But to each their own. I'm glad we all enjoyed it. And I think we can all agree we need to see it again. And we WANT to see it again, but not just because we want to... because we NEED to see it again! :lol Whether you just can get enough or you need a better understanding or both! :D I fall under the both category. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's called suspension of disbelief. I mean come on, you can buy that some prisoner fixes batmans broken back in a matter of days, but oh batman escaping an explosion thats going to far. I'm not saying your being unreasonable in thinking that succefully escaping that situation does seem impossible... It is, but clearly they dropped more then enough clues to show that he did. But hey man believe whatever you want it's just a movie.

Last edited:
You guys trying to "interpret" the ending are hilarious; there is nothing to interpret! Everything was spelled out plain as day. There was nothing to read in to, no riddles, no hidden messages, what you see is what you get. How is this difficult?

I didn't say I bought that :lol punching a vertebrae back into place from protruding out of your skin??? :rotfl Batman is stronger than I thought :lol

:lecture Before he can rise, he must be broken! :lol

Great movie! First movie I really enjoyed in a long time. Definately need to see it again.

LOL at Nolan for creating an ending that can be viewed 2 different ways, he is a genious. :lol

The statue is what is throwing me off a bit.

But i'm on the "He Lived" side. :lol

Plan on seeing it three times.......in the theatre..on BD about 500!!!

LOL at Nolan for creating an ending that can be viewed 2 different ways, he is a genious. :lol

The statue is what is throwing me off a bit.

But i'm on the "He Lived" side. :lol

Did you catch how Bruce's letter is literally right out of Tale of Two Cities :D (Sydney Carton's imaginary letter)

Does anyone not realize the part were lucious fox and the mechanics are looking at the bat and the mechanic says auto pilot was fixed and fox said who fixed it and the yfound out it t was bruce wayne. He is not dead people. He used the auto pilot for the bomb whats so hard to understand about the ending.

Does anyone not realize the part were lucious fox and the mechanics are looking at the bat and the mechanic says auto pilot was fixed and fox said who fixed it and the yfound out it t was bruce wayne. He is not dead people. He used the auto pilot for the bomb whats so hard to understand about the ending.

Just to play devil's advocate - just because the autopilot is fixed doesn't mean he used it

Gordon looking at the signal - well Bruce could have just fixed it before his death knowing he was passing on his legacy to Robin Blake

So I haven't expressed my opinion on it yet...

I liked it a lot.

Bane was a badass.
Loved the ending with Blake finding the cave.

Although...

1)I do think Bane should of had subtitles. And...
2)He should have been written off in a better way (Selina shooting him with the batpod cannon and him flying into the background to be forgotten about, wasn't memorable in the slightest.) I wanted to see batman slowly overpower him and rip his mask off...

All those bickering about the ending are hilarious. It was 90% spelled out for us that he lived. Heck, the guy inspecting the BAT WING (I refuse to call in the bat, what a stupid name) and telling Fox "oh, the autopilot was fixed 5 months ago" is enough for me. And if my memory serves me, we never see in the cockpit after its over the water just close ups of the bomb and the BAT WING flying out over the water. So I'm good assuming he jumped out on a rooftop before it left the city.

:clap:goodpost:
So I haven't expressed my opinion on it yet...

I liked it a lot.

Bane was a badass.
Loved the ending with Blake finding the cave.

Although...

1)I do think Bane should of had subtitles. And...
2)He should have been written off in a better way (Selina shooting him with the batpod cannon and him flying into the background to be forgotten about, wasn't memorable in the slightest.) I wanted to see batman slowly overpower him and rip his mask off...

All those bickering about the ending are hilarious. It was 90% spelled out for us that he lived. Heck, the guy inspecting the BAT WING (I refuse to call in the bat, what a stupid name) and telling Fox "oh, the autopilot was fixed 5 months ago" is enough for me. And if my memory serves me, we never see in the cockpit after its over the water just close ups of the bomb and the BAT WING flying out over the water. So I'm good assuming he jumped out on a rooftop before it left the city.

I think I read somewhere online that nolan has a book coming out tuesday that will explain it all dont know if its true or not. But the ending was so obvious that he lived he took alfredds advice and just left gotham behind. For people saying hes dead go see the movie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back