The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I dunno autopilot? :dunno

Yea Alferd would not have dreamed about him being with Selina but his Mother and Father if it had been a dream I think. Clearly he's alive and happy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You did hear the guys tell Fox at the end that Bruce fixed the autopilot 6 months ago right?

You did hear them mention the pearls mysteriously being gone at the estate hearing? And then seeing them on Selina when Alfred spots them?

You did see the repaired Bat signal left for Gordon?

TDK interrogation scene still remains the most intense scene for me of all 3 movies

TDKR had a few emotional scenes but were more along the lines of sadness.

You did hear the guys tell Fox at the end that Bruce fixed the autopilot 6 months ago right?

You did hear them mention the pearls mysteriously being gone at the estate hearing? And then seeing them on Selina when Alfred spots them?

I think a lot of people stop listening and seeing once the blast and the funeral scene happens... they dont realise why Fox's eyes light up when the technicians say that the autopilot was patched in by Bruce Wayne 6 months ago..

:goodpost::exactly: I think it's pretty unanimous now that he was alive and well at the end. This isn't inception.

TDK interrogation scene still remains the most intense scene for me of all 3 movies

TDKR had a few emotional scenes but were more along the lines of sadness.

In my opinion that scene is got to be one of the best scenes in movie history. Any genre.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Bruce Lives

Spoiler Spoiler:

They aren't questions, it's what happened. He wasn't in the Bat when it went off at some point in time he ejected. You don't need to see the ejection to know it happened. It's answered in all the reveals in the closing minutes. It was structured to be a surprise. As for surviving the 6 mile blast radius. It's a movie. Indiana Jones would know better though.

I agree with you, I'm not really sure why anyone else would be having difficulty grasping this ending:slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

The next re-boot should be set in the 1930's and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson:lol

They aren't questions, it's what happened. He wasn't in the Bat when it went off at some point in time he ejected. You don't need to see the ejection to know it happened. It's answered in all the reveals in the closing minutes. It was structured to be a surprise. As for surviving the 6 mile blast radius. It's a movie. Indiana Jones would know better though.

Sorry man I disagree I'm not convinced of this. Plus I need to see it again! :lol
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back