The Crystal Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snake Sucker's small collection...

The Masterpieces:

100_2992.jpg

cool shot man on your nice collection.

Great collection! Would love to see some up-close pics of that masterpiece that is the Imaresqd1 joker head!!

awesome shots. :rock

Wheres Arnolds head ?. :lol
Something about your collection and photos always makes everything look very neat. :rock2

Awesome signature too.

" I like these calm little moments before the storm ... ". :D

Thanks bud! I try to keep it as uncluttered as possible. Billy's head is off for a repaint.

Knew you would appreciate the sig! :D

I think that head sculpt is starting to grow on me. Before when somebody mentioned it looked like Maggie that image scarred me. Put me right off of it.

To be honest it looks extremely lifelike. The shiny plastic hair always bugged me with Hot Toys heads. I also love how that custom has some strands flowing away from the head and it's not shiny. Everything on Hot Toys Joker heads is too neat and perfect. Too cramped up and tight to the head for my liking.

Original suit looks so damn fine and mean! Looks bad ass doesn't it. :D

TDK pose is so nice earlier on in the thread. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1450442&postcount=23

Thanks. :) To be perfectly honest, when I first opened up the post that head was in, it did not blow me away, but after a few hours and when it was on the body amongst my other figures, it became apparent how lifelike and 'spot on' it is. It is my crown jewel of the collection, the one thing I would NEVER sell.

Cheers re TDK Bats, was always pleased with how slim I managed to get him looking with some sanding and posing.

Wow. My collection has streamlined since that link! Don't even have Wonka, IM, the two Snakes, Medi Vader, TDK Bats, Two Face or Subway Torrance anymore!

Not sure where else to put this, but picked up this cool Spidey crystal at IoA whilst on holiday:

100_3929.jpg

100_3928.jpg

Back