The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

Wow Your Collection Is Amazing!! I really love how you displayed it! My favorite though is this pic

100_5886.jpg

Colossus isn´t my favorite hero but the figure is so good.

congrats Colossus, love your setup :hi5:
I'm starting to really like these statues from Bowen:yess:

"Great collection of bOObs you got there".

Thanks Kinky for the Kind Words, Glad you liked the Ladies, I'm more of a @ssman myself :naughty

Than you displayed them the wrong way :wink1:

Amazing pieces, really nice..
And I like your 3 corner dish/platter 'black with hole pattern', are those steelplate? custom made?

Btw; The white storm (post.5/pic.3) you have from which manufacturer is she? And is that leather jacket (MajorMaxim) sculpted?

Than you displayed them the wrong way :wink1:

Amazing pieces, really nice..
And I like your 3 corner dish/platter 'black with hole pattern', are those steelplate? custom made?

Btw; The white storm (post.5/pic.3) you have from which manufacturer is she? And is that leather jacket (MajorMaxim) sculpted?

Welcome to the Show Halcyon, Appreciate the Kind Words, I used to have more shots of the Caboose of a lot of Ladies, but I stand by my Statement.

As for the Corner Shelves I found them at a Yard Sale and repainted them, they used to be a part of a outside planter rack, they are heavy duty metal with steel grating and they are anchored to the wall.

Storm Statue by Toy Biz and Marvel Comics, 1996, Storm is a member of the Uncanny X-Men, The sculpture is by Steve Kiwas and is 14 in. tall. I would say 1/5 scale maybe pushing 1/4 scale, You can find her on Ebay for under $100.

Now Major Maxim I wish he was Sculpted, He's from Mcfarlane, but he's such a Cool Looking Figure, I say it's all how you Display something

Again Thanks Halcyon, I hope I did not Rattle on, Be Cool

Love the variety but yet all fits together real well. Great job setting up an amazing collection.

i like your collection also, lol i though i was the only cheap bastard using rope lites lmao, i like them better than led bars just have a soothing soft glow to them :)

Love the variety but yet all fits together real well. Great job setting up an amazing collection.

Much Thanks LaMelnik, for the Kind Words

i like your collection also, lol i though i was the only cheap bastard using rope lites lmao, i like them better than led bars just have a soothing soft glow to them :)

Many Thanks Gun, I get alot of comments on the Rope Lights and Yes I also have been accused of being a Cheap Bastard and Proud of it, Have to find some way to save Money to Keep my Addiction going :lol

That Spawn shelf is so great!!

Thanks jkno for the Great Comment, Appreciate it, and you just reminded me I have to Dust that Shelf and Clean them

Back