The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

haha, how very true. the collection pages is the main reason why i joined the forum. :banana:banana:banana

just absolutely the best in the world. exquisite displays and true love & passion for the hobby.

so w/c Punisher face do you like the most Colossus? movie Punisher PF or comiquette Punisher?

:blackbat

Very well put GT :clap, I lean towards the Comquette but I have always perferred the Frank Miller Version that I aquired if I am correct in what and who Bowen based him on.

You mean like this that Greatwall has
103blfo.jpg

Man, it looks fantastic. i very like your style. VERY COOL COMBINATION :joy

Man, it looks fantastic. i very like your style. VERY COOL COMBINATION :joy

I cannot take credit for this it belongs to Greatwall but I would not mind having it Louis, Just helping FM out with a Idea he had but still thanks for looking my Friend :duff

The answer to your question is yes on the Colossus and on a 2nd note you need to slow down and enjoy the pic's of the Collections here at SF :D, I know if I could bottle drule I would be Rich :lol and Thanks for the Impressive comment I really Appreciate that Batman29

haha, how very true. the collection pages is the main reason why i joined the forum. :banana:banana:banana

just absolutely the best in the world. exquisite displays and true love & passion for the hobby ...

:blackbat

You guys are too funny! Yes, it is true about the drool! There are SOOOOO many nice displays to see.

So, instead of rushing a display like both of yours, or Chewie's that has 35 pages, I am just going through them at about 10 to pages at a time.

Kind of gives you a feel for the development of the display by the respective collector. Also gives me some ideas for mine.

You guys are too funny! Yes, it is true about the drool! There are SOOOOO many nice displays to see.

So, instead of rushing a display like both of yours, or Chewie's that has 35 pages, I am just going through them at about 10 to pages at a time.

Kind of gives you a feel for the development of the display by the respective collector. Also gives me some ideas for mine.

:lol I am glad I could Amuse you Bat29 :D, Thats a perspective thats different and I respect that and there all kinds of Ideas here, I have tryed to incorporate some onto my Collection, Keep Lookin :duff

Hey Colossus! What's next to be making it's way onto your shelves? :naughty :D

Well speaking of shelves, I am getting a Lighted Glass Display Shelf from my LCS in the Very Near Future, The Next Item scheduled one is Faux Bronze Aphrodite IX unless I come accross something I just have to have :D

Re: The Collection of Colossus/Update 3-29-10

Did you go on a spending spree, I dont remember this picture. Are you excited for the colossus PF?

No spending spree not really :D, I rearanged the Collection to compliment each other, I am looking forward to the New Colossus Very much and it will be a Great Addition, can't wait! Thanks for Looking Sloan, Appreciate it

Love it Colossus it looks great man, your a big marvel fan I see like myself. You have great taste in statues, love how you set up your stuff....Very Cool'.

Love it Colossus it looks great man, your a big marvel fan I see like myself. You have great taste in statues, love how you set up your stuff....Very Cool'.

:cool: Really Appreciate the Kind Words Will and Thanks for the Coolness from one fan to another :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

i'd like it better if they make Colossus a comiquette in all honesty, but of course, if anyone can make it a cool PF, it's SS. so keeping my eyes open on the lookout for this one! :) when do you think they'll come out with this one C?

+1 -- your collection is displayed very well. look forward to more pics once you receive your next piece!

You've got an awesome collection, Colossus!! :clap :rock

Thanks Dweller for the Awesomeness and the Rockin

i'd like it better if they make Colossus a comiquette in all honesty, but of course, if anyone can make it a cool PF, it's SS. so keeping my eyes open on the lookout for this one! :) when do you think they'll come out with this one C?

I agree with that statement GT but if they made a PF my feelings won't be hurt to bad, In my uninformed opinion I think 1st or 2nd qtr 2011

+1 -- your collection is displayed very well. look forward to more pics once you receive your next piece!

Really Appreciate that alot coming from you Ambash, Thank You Very much

Beautiful collection and well displayed.

Are you getting a replacement Kiani base? Chris from Aspenstore posted the info on Statueforum.com.

Thanks 316 for the Beautiful Comment, I am Honored, as far the base No replacement needed for mine, I thought it only was for the Fire Kiani base version

Thanks 316 for the Beautiful Comment, I am Honored, as far the base No replacement needed for mine, I thought it only was for the Fire Kiani base version

All of the Lava bases were defective and some of the regular have sagged over time. From your pics it looks like yours has also sagged. All it takes is 2 pics and your info to get a new base sent to you.

Here's the info Chris posted over on SF.com:

Chris from Aspenstore said:
Ok, here we go!

For those that have an issue with their regular bases, this is what you need to do.

Send a picture of your base and the bottom of the base into us at the email address below along with your ASPN # (if ordered through AspenStore, otherwise N/A) and updated shipping info, even if your shipping info has not changed.

Now here is what we need from you. We need you to confirm you statue number and shipping address, and if you have available your ASPN order number (if not, no worries, we can look it up)

STATUE #:
ASPN # (if applicable):

CURRENT SHIPPING ADDRESS
NAME:
STREET:
APT/STE:
CITY/STATE/ZIP:
PHONE NUMBER:

If you no longer have the statue, you have given it to someone else, sold it, etc...you will need to contact the person that now has it and let them know that there is a new base available for their statue.

Send ALL info together to [email protected] and if you need any assistance please contact us and we will be glad to take care of you.

Looking forward to seeing all of your photos with a new regular base.

Chris

Aspen MLT, Inc.
AspenStore.com

Back