The Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little over a week until the premiere. NBC must be pretty confident in the show considering how much they're promoting it.

Just saw an ad today with some of his adversaries. I'm definately gonna give this a try.

The more ads I see for this thing, the worse it looks. Poor Summer Glau, I sense another impending cancelled series in her future.

The more ads I see for this thing, the worse it looks. Poor Summer Glau, I sense another impending cancelled series in her future.

Yeah, I wonder if she's a bad jinx or something. I was only planning on seeing this show to support her, but unless someone here can vouch for it I'm just going to pass for now.

Im definatly looking forward to this, but im definatly getting a vibe that this show might as well be "Heroes: Ok, Lets Try This Again"

Already got it set on my DVR. Might be terrible...but I think it at least has potential...of course...Heroes had perpetual potential that was never really realized. Crossing my fingers!

Though there's nothing wrong with it, what's up with all the love that American TV is giving Austrailian actors these days?

I just finished the first hour.

Liking it more than I thought I would. :)

Glad they went full comic book, in terms of style. It's total cheese, but I think that's what it needed.

The set-up worked well to, I thought.

Back