• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
updated positive and neutral feedback...

And

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBER IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~~~
uscmhicks

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
+1 to bearmodel for selling me a Conan PF. Great communication and fast shipping on his part. Many Thanks!

NEUTRAL for Animal Mother for poor communication.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2334812&highlight=jbinny#post2334812

Equaly poor communication on his part.

When the package arrived, the UPS driver (regular) asked if I even wanted to accept it as I was in a hurry leaving as he was pulling up. After giving the packaging a quick once-over, I told him just to take it with him since you could see in to the statue and other parts of the box appeared badly damaged and retaped.
Truth be told, I'm in a wheelchair and need help with opening/inspecting huge pieces like this and it's not exactly rare for me to not accept something this big that is torn up on the outside because of the hassle in opening, unpacking, inspecting, repacking, and returning damaged pieces.
I offered to resolve this by cancelling the chargeback (hastily done in the first place), making things right moneywise, and continuing with the transaction. No reply was given until after the chargeback was carried out and there was nothing left to do. Again I offered to make things right and complete the transaction, but never got a response.

Your neutral rating due to poor communication on my end is completely false, since I replied to all of your pm's within 24 hours or less concerning the chargeback, and I still have the messages and replies to prove it. If any of the moderators would like, I'll be happy to forward them. I didn't think this was ebay, where retaliatory feedback with no basis was left. The only one I didn't answer was your final message, after I told you the details of the chargeback going through anyway and paypal had stuck me with charge. Quite frankly, you aggravated me enough at that point, and I was done with you. No way was I going to sell and send the statue back again to someone so flaky.

I almost can't believe that you are seriously still claiming the packaging was that damaged when I have the pics to prove otherwise? The outer shipper was never re-taped. I reinforced the corners with tapes as a precaution, which you would have noticed if you had taken the time to get a better look at everything. I didn't think reinforcing the shipper would be an issue with you.

Had there actually been a problem with the piece, I would have gone to the ends of the earth for you to make it right. I think a buyer should show some consideration and good faith on their end as well. Don't you? It would probably also be responsible on your end to let sellers know in advance the risk of having packages and transactions refused by you if that truly is something not rare for you to do. I know wish I had known beforehand.

Last edited:
+1 to Manji for decals

+3 to Elm Street Freak for decals

+1 to MarfMaster for decals

+1 to Skiman for decals

+1 to Doom Saber for decals

+6 to elvis1976 for decals

+3 to galactiboy for decals

+5 to FAL5E for decals

+1 for gofourindian. Awesome seller, great packaging and speedy service. Responded to a WTB post and answered my plea!

Your neutral rating due to poor communication on my end is completely false, since I replied to all of your pm's within 24 hours or less concerning the chargeback, and I still have the messages and replies to prove it. If any of the moderators would like, I'll be happy to forward them. I didn't think this was ebay, where retaliatory feedback with no basis was left. The only one I didn't answer was your final message, after I told you the details of the chargeback going through anyway and paypal had stuck me with charge. Quite frankly, you aggravated me enough at that point, and I was done with you. No way was I going to sell and send the statue back again to someone so flaky.

I almost can't believe that you are seriously still claiming the packaging was that damaged when I have the pics to prove otherwise? The outer shipper was never re-taped. I reinforced the corners with tapes as a precaution, which you would have noticed if you had taken the time to get a better look at everything. I didn't think reinforcing the shipper would be an issue with you.

Had there actually been a problem with the piece, I would have gone to the ends of the earth for you to make it right. I think a buyer should show some consideration and good faith on their end as well. Don't you? It would probably also be responsible on your end to let sellers know in advance the risk of having packages and transactions refused by you if that truly is something not rare for you to do. I know wish I had known beforehand.

Glad to know all this. Having dealt with you so many times in the past, I know you're a stand up guy. Someone who refuses packages cause inspecting them is too much of a hassle is definitely someone I want on my do not deal list. Sorry you had to deal with that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back