• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Mr.Fan - a great fellow Canadian who helped me get a HT Hellboy for my friend's birthday.

Yes you can leave a neutral. We ask that you leave a good description of why you are leaving a neutral. After the Positive feedback list on the first page, there is the list for neutral and negative feedback.

Thanks so much, Jen. I missed that part on the feedback list...I will absolutely write a detailed description/reason for the neutral.

+1 to devastator's balls *snickers*

Fast payment-great communication.

+1 for Haytil.

[DX Joker] Excellent communication, fast delivery, top notch packaging: simply one of the best sellers I had the pleasure of doing business with. Thanks to all.

+1 for Buttmunch - instant payment, great communication.
A pleasure to sell to. :D

+1 for RICEaRONI - shipped FAST, easy to deal with. THANKS for the suit, TT and accessories!

+1 for qstoysandcollectibles
awsome dealer and quick service. also got a good price!

+1 for darkknight for a great trade that went above and beyond the average trade. Great guy, very friendly and very helpful.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back