• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to Chen Zen! Very friendly Freak seller, great communication & shipping! Re: SSC Darth Maul 1/6 :D

Thanks! :rock

+1 to steveo for speedy payment on Medicom Vader. Excellent buyer :duff

+1 to Toy Anxiety

Thanks For The Perseus Body - Insanely Fast Shipping - Always A Pleasure To Do Business With :yess: :wave

+1 to abnpredator for a great deal on a T-600 bust. Fast shipping and smooth transaction

+2 for Jmlsuperman.
Always a pleasure to do business with a quality freak! I sold him my HT Superman 2 in 1 then a couple days later a TT body. Thanks again Justin!

+1 for Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Couldn't ask for a more pleasurable experience with him. Quick payment, communication was great.

Thanks bro hope you enjoy Maul!!

+1 for Voorhees27.

Acommadated me with courrier shipping because of the postal strike at my request.

Thanks alot for getting me my Number 1 grail!

+1 for darthjuan007 for HT OC Batman.

+1 for BOBAFATTY for HT Barnes. And an honorable mention for the coolest last name in the history of forever.

+1 for CriterionCollector for HT T-1000.

+1 for madnug for HT Ghost Rider.

All were friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back