• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for YoNoSe, Fast payer, great communication. Thanks and Hope you enjoy it!

well what do you call 3 board members paying big money for items and him never sending them

seems like a scam to me! plus 2 of the items he sold the other board members were the same item lost predator

Well I not justifying his actions just saying he's disappeared before, maybe he got hit by truck :dunno

but yea he has flaked and come back for some reason, I believe he's located in Hawaii.

-1 retyu123, purchased and paid for a MIB Predator 2 Elder, no communication after payment and never received the figure. I did however purchase another figure earlier from this seller with no problems???

This dude has been flaky with full custom figures as well, one day he'll want them and is ready to pay and then the next day POOF, gone!!!! Not a word :dunno

My feedback hasnt been updated yet with these :wave

I update every 1 -2 weeks.

Also you are only getting a +2 as there were only 2 transactions. You don't get points per item.

I've discussed this numerous times on the board - but people are still leaving the wrong feedback.

It's one point PER transaction (no matter how many pieces are included in that transaction).

updated positive, neutral and negative feedback

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST MEMBERS IN
THE PANTHEON OF THE WORTHY ~

CRIMSONBOB
FAL5E

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
Darth_Thorpe +1

Great seller! Highly recommended! Will buy again, if I have the money ;)

best regards,

Robert

As many of you have realized, the commerce area in this board has really gone through the roof lately. It takes a fair amount of time to update the feedback. So it is with much thanks that I let you all know, Adoptedscot will now be contributing to updating the feedback thread.

We will be sharing the duties - with one of us updating every week.

Thanks again Shell! It is much appreciated!!! :duff

I update every 1 -2 weeks.

Also you are only getting a +2 as there were only 2 transactions. You don't get points per item.

I've discussed this numerous times on the board - but people are still leaving the wrong feedback.

It's one point PER transaction (no matter how many pieces are included in that transaction).

I haven't been updated at all...I should have a +4 :monkey2

+1 to mojo customz for buying my Sideshow Custom Storm Shadow -FAST PAYMENT/SMOOTH TRANSACTION/RELIABLE PERSON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! THANK YOU!!

I haven't been updated at all...I should have a +4 :monkey2

I'm showing you got one point about a month ago....what else am I missing? I try doing a search of your name and I'm not showing anything. If you can show me the feedback that was left to you (either here or PM) I'll look into it.

BTW - your total feedback score is +4 - so I'm kind of confused. Are you getting the feedback here (which is updated on the first page of this thread) mixed up with iTrader (which shows up on your profile and above your avatar)? Those are 2 separate things and I can not update iTrader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back