• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for bonedaddy77. Great seller and quick shipper. Thanks for the Freddy vs Jason Diorama.

-1,000,000 or whatever number you want. Sent ghettoenhanced payment on a Wolverine Comiquette on August 31st. He sent me a pm on Sept. 4th saying he'll send out the Wolvie that week. It's been 3 weeks since and I'm still waiting! Sent him plenty of emails with no response and he hasn't shown up on this board after that. I filed a chargeback from my credit card company yesterday. The amount has been deducted for now and it's being investigated. A lesson learned...never pay as "gift" 'cos paypal is useless if you do. I should've known better than to trust someone who calls himself ghetto-enhanced!

If you haven't done it already, it'd be a good idea to let the mods know directly so they can take steps to get the word out quickly so others avoid him in case he's selling other items.

Hope it all works out for you.

If you haven't done it already, it'd be a good idea to let the mods know directly so they can take steps to get the word out quickly so others avoid him in case he's selling other items.

Hope it all works out for you.

He did take as long as three weeks to send some prints that I paid for immediately but I believe he was having either car troubles or no car at all and was only able to make it to the post office whenever a ride was available. He did send me some extra prints for the trouble and taking so long, I say "patience" *puts hand on chin*

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this but I bought some Medicom Evangelion figures (Asuka, Rei, and Shinji) and a Hot Toys Batman Two-Face from JRice73. His name is Jason Rice and he did have lots of references from this very board. It's been three weeks since he has cashed my money order, and for a while he was responding to a few PMs but he is no longer responding. The last I heard from him was that he was going to send them out early this week. He is not answering any of my e-mails or PMs. I have his mailing address and that is all. If anyone has any other information that I may be able to get in touch with him, I would appreciate it. I feel as though I may have to file mail fraud charges against him and persue civil action. I really don't want to do this but I will do what I have to do. Any help will be appreciated. thanks

NEW FEEDBACK RULE -

AS OF NOW WE WILL BE CHANGING THE WAY WE DO FEEDBACK. RATHER THAN POINTS PER ITEM YOU WILL BE LEAVING FEEDBACK PER TRANSACTION. SO IF YOU BOUGHT 3 FIGURES THAT WOULD COUNT AS 1 POINT AS IT WAS ONE TRANSACTION.

Feedback scores have become misleading - someone could buy several things in one transaction and get multiple points. Then when you are checking their feedback - you think they have a good record here not knowing that perhaps they have only had one transaction on this board.

+1 ozzfan84 medicom spawn - fast shipping, great transaction, thanks!

+1 seniram6 MOTU figures - fast shipping, great transaction, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back