• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+13 to ozzfan84

Bought :
Rebel Commander Luke
SDCC Anakin
Anakin
Jabba
Jedi Luke
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Stormtrooper
Princess Lea
Lando
Obi Wan
Salacius Crumb Pack

Great price, easy to deal with, and constant communication.

+13 to Jack Burton for quick payment on these items.

I'm glad you're happy with your purchases. :D

+1 to computerfly. Thank you!

+ 1 to Deak Starkiller for a terrific transaction on the awesome Sideshow Firefly.

Perry

:lol :lol :lol :lol Wow, that is hilarious :slap

Anyway, some feedback:
+1 for Manticor72c: Bought a Medicom Jango Fett off me, very fast payment and excellent communication. A real pleasure to deal with :duff

+1 for Agen_Kolar: Bought his Imperial Throne, shipped quickly and it was well packed :duff

+1 for Kuzeh: Bought a Orko/Prince Adam 2pack off him. Figures are great :rock

+1 for Dark Passenger: Bought the supremely cool custom Freddy Krueger off of him. Paid on Monday, arrived on Wednesday and it was meticulously packaged. Guy knows how to handle high-end figures :rock

Thanks for the feedback (just to note for the mod - spelling of my username)

+1 for galactiboy He sold me his Jango Fett. Awesome seller, very friendly, easy transaction, mint quality figure, Very quick postage that was well packed so it arrived her overseas safely. I am so appreciative. Thanks so much.
Chad

+1 for Shadow King. Purchased Snake Eyes from him. Good communication and item came as described. Thank you for making my first purchase here a positive one.

+1 to CREG Customs please for my custom obidiah stane and tony stark head.

+1 Bonehead15 For a great transaction! Kept his word! Great Deal!Thank You!
+1 chocoboy83 Awesome Seller who shipped fast and gave me a great price!
+1 Bearmodel Shipped fast! Great Seller! Thank You!

:clap+1 for seller ozzfan84. Seller has great communication and had the fastest P.M. responses I've ever had on any forum. I bought the Hot Toys Lost Predator. Item came as described with quick shipping. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks ozzfan84.:1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back