• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for daydalus1

this man really makes it his mission to pack his stuff with dedication.

On top of the shipping box, Joe used cling wrap to wrap the bust before adding the default foam wrappers and even cling wrapped the colour box!

Awesome shipping + fantastic communication.

Thanks!

+1 for tnaig001 he made my first overseas shipping experience a very pleasant and stress free one. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks buddy, I hope you enjoy the Spidey Bust!

+2 for galactiboy. Thanks Joseph for buying the HT ALIENS power loader from me. I promise it'll be shipped to you soon this week.

+1 for galactiboy. Thanks again Joseph for buying the HT ALIENS power loader from me! It will ship out to you soon! Highly recommended board member! Fast online payment, and a great guy! :wave

Hey Jen,
Please disregard the +1 as it later got repeated :duff

And:
+2 to JediMike: Sold me his Power Loader and an extra Ripley head. Guy packed it beautifully and was very good with communication. Thanks for helping me get this grail for my collection :duff

+1 to Teemu!!!
thanks a ton for the gi joe army builders!!
Dont hesitate to buy from Teemu. We have made deals in the past as well. always comes through.

updated positive, neutral and negative feedback. :duff

Last edited:
+1 to Devlinboy...great buyer! no problems! great communicator!

+2 sil80jdm great guy to deal with. will definitely do business with him again in the future.

-1 for skazi316
claimed to have sent me a hot toys mark II. paid him for it on june 27th, 2010. still have not received my figure!! filed a paypal claim and got my money back!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS MEMBER!!!

I agree, he took money for an HT Davy Jones and ran. Paypal dispute will be filed.

Big -1 for skazi316.

+1 to lobox42 for buying decal.

+8 to elvis1976 for trading decals.

+2 to EXOTICLEX for buying decals.

+7 to marker2037 for buying decals.

+2 to jstep13 for buying decals.

+4 to PapitoMXfor buying decals.

+2 to T-800 for buying decals.

+2 to stshammgod for buying decals.

+1 to Excalibur82for buying decal.

+2 to MANDOfor buying decal and sweater!

+2 for Deeznutz6! Thanks again Darren for the $25.00 Sideshow gift card code! :wave Highly recommended!

+10 for My Lord! Thanks Ricardo for the incredible trade deal with all the extras! I'll be posting my custom "padawan" 1:6 Obi-Wan Kenobi here on the board very soon! Highly recommended board member!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back