"The Brady Bunch"... They're Back

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I can't say what it will be like until it actually gets aired. And I am no Vince Vaughn fan, but I like comedy enough to at least give it a shot when it happens.

Thank God "Swingers" Vince Vaughn is about fifty pounds lighter, so I can at least pretend he's a different person than the choad the Vaughn actually turned into.

Thank God "Swingers" Vince Vaughn is about fifty pounds lighter, so I can at least pretend he's a different person than the choad the Vaughn actually turned into.

Saw a clip of that one recently, and was shocked how different he looked. Not to say he's a fat slob now, but definitely filled out since that early movie

Someone tap out Vince Vaughn's clock, his fifteen minutes are long over and he is simply running annoying at this point. Him, Stiller, Sandler, Jack Black, all just need to be thrown out of Hollywood at this point.

This is my most anticipated film. I sense a huge turnout and many nominations and wins.

I hope Vaughn keeps all the complexities from the original show such as the incestuous tension, especially between Marsha and Jan Brady. DO WANT.

Back