The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest on iTunes 4K: Apparently it will be streaming-only, not downloadable, for now at least - which is a dealbreaker for me.

Not sure if it's due to the limited storage space on mobile devices (though you could fit several on an iPad 512GB or iPhone 256GB) or the pricing battle Apple is having with the studios (they want to charge more than $20 per film). Or both.

EBay may be your only recourse. One of the extra steels I sold had a dent in it (under the J Card, so there was no way to know beforehand) and I called up Best Buy customer service to see if they could ship out another one. They told me they had none in stock. This was maybe a week or two after release. As Rushmore mentioned, it may come back in stock, but those will be returns, not a replenishment order.

The first GOTG one was back in stock about 6 weeks later, but it will be full price if it returns. Don't know what they go for on EBay, but if it's not too much more, it's a safer bet.

EBay may be your only recourse. One of the extra steels I sold had a dent in it (under the J Card, so there was no way to know beforehand) and I called up Best Buy customer service to see if they could ship out another one. They told me they had none in stock. This was maybe a week or two after release. As Rushmore mentioned, it may come back in stock, but those will be returns, not a replenishment order.

Thanks bois, Ebay it was $35 shipped, needed it for a gift.

Yeah, $35 shipped is a great price. While this sold out at Best Buy, anecdotal evidence over in the steel book forums showed that it was produced in a larger than usual amount, so I'm sure more than a few scalpers are stuck with some stock.

Dirty SOB.

I bought the Mezco 6” exclusive classic Punisher for $80 that everyone was dying to get their hands on and sold it on Ebay for hundreds of dollars.

:chase

Last edited:
Back