The 'big four' u.s. Dates to be announced soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
THE 'BIG FOUR' U.S. DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

U.S. dates for Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, collectively known as the "Big Four" of 1980s thrash metal will be announced soon! "The Big Four: Live From Sofia, Bulgaria" 2-DVD set and Blu-ray containing footage of the June 22nd, 2010 Sonisphere cinecast from the Sofia, Bulgaria leg of the touring rock festival featuring the "Big Four" was recently RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) certified Double Platinum in the US for shipments in excess of 100,000 copies. More details regarding the U.S. dates will be announced soon, but in the meantime a Facebook page has been launched HERE! :rock :bow :D

https://www.facebook.com/TheBig4 :rock :bow :D

Thank the makers....:D The makers of Heavy Metal that is!:lol:rotfl

Nick

I like that on the DVD cover, Metallica's name is huge, and the other bands have equally small names underneath.

Really, it is kind of ridiculous to lump those four together since Metallica is many many times more popular than the other three combined.

I love me some Slayer, though.

I guess I have been out of the loop for a while... Dave Mustaine and Metallica have made up?

I'm sure the money waved in front of his face was enough to get Mustaine to come around.

Based on what I saw in the Metallica documentary from a few years ago, I don't think those guys are angry about anything anymore, apart from their own lack of creativity. They are too rich and content.

I'm sure the money waved in front of his face was enough to get Mustaine to come around.

Based on what I saw in the Metallica documentary from a few years ago, I don't think those guys are angry about anything anymore, apart from their own lack of creativity. They are too rich and content.

Yeah, I guess enough $ does solve some problems.

all those bands are washed up. i heard that DVD sucks too. metallica switched to country. Dave Mustaine can't sing anymore. Anthrax has always been a joke band to me especially with their lyrical content.:rolleyes: Slayer is alright but they never belonged in the same league as the other 3.

Big_four.jpg

Going to a concert, especially a big one, is a joke anymore. All the good seats are bought up before the event even goes on sale. It's funny how all the scalpers and resellers can get ahold of good seats, but the general public can't.

Back