The Big Bang Theory Premium Format Diorama - Would it be cool?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I think it's hilarious. And I LOVE PENNY!!! Kaley Cuoco is.....WOOT!!

However, I'm not sure I'd like a statue of them. Maybe a set of 1/6 figures?

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I think it's hilarious. And I LOVE PENNY!!! Kaley Cuoco is.....WOOT!!

However, I'm not sure I'd like a statue of them. Maybe a set of 1/6 figures?

Yup even I love this show. And thank you for your comment about the PF.:)

Peter Steele from the band Type O Negative.

I saw them live back in 96-99 a few times, he died recently and i am back listening to their stuff again. I met him as well, back when he was in good shape and no drama in his life, was a nice guy..tall man, had to be 7ft.

Actually, a day after his death a buddy of mine was over at my bestfriends place and Peter's cousin was with him, i met her once but, forgot she was related to him until she mentioned it after i was talking about his death..they even look a bit a like..scary.

When i met him, he looked like this..

But, before he died..he looked something like this..train wreck ending i think, he was only 48 and died of heart failure..must have been drugs.

WOW! Thanks for the info, I remember Type-O-Negative. :rock

This will never happen,same with other comedie Tv Shows unless it's Animated like Simpsons and Family Guy.

Yes for Sheldon Copper pf :$ The exclusif is the green lantern lantern ? xD

An other sitcom : Chuks !!! in pf? Yes, you can!

It would be a huge NO from me..but it would be funny and ironic 2 have a collectable of a bunch of geeks who collect collectables! lol!

Back