The Best Indy Jacket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rogster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering what the best 1/6 indy jacket is. Pics and info like prices will be much appreciated. I would prefer that the jacket has a zipper and there is a price range of $60. Please help!:panic:

picture.php

^ lol. yeah the search feature is working pretty good again.

as for the jackets, i haven't kept up to date but there's 2 that come to mind. Sovereign Studios had a nice one for around $60 if i recall. no zipper tho. i've read that Kato did a wonderful one but think it may be a couple hun. the upcoming HT one doesn't look to good to me unless they change it

I was thinking of getting the hot toys jacket and doing some severe weathering with sand paper and pastels ( or fullers earth) this should work.

cool thanks for the confirmation in your face galactiboy... Haha lol, ya but I think the hot toys jacket coulb be nice but i m not sure... What do you guys think? O and how much do you think it will go for separately?

cool thanks for the confirmation in your face galactiboy... Haha lol, ya but I think the hot toys jacket coulb be nice but i m not sure... What do you guys think? O and how much do you think it will go for separately?

$14.99 to pre-order from Toy Anxiety:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/dxindianajones-jacket.aspx

There seems to be a lot of negativity towards HT's jacket but I think it looks pretty nice. Of course we are all going by a handful of pics, none of us actually have it in hand. Looks a lot like the Relic Hunter jacket only a lot less bulky and with an ins cale zipper. There are nicer, custom made, jackets out there of course...if you have the $$ and/or patience.

Back