The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dust isn't really a big problem since it's a brand new house....and if it ever does creep up, that's what the wife is for.:naughty

You must have balls of surgical steel! Any chance your wife would see the above? Never mind, I'll hear your howl if she does!

So, what theme music do you play as friends enter?

You must have balls of surgical steel! Any chance your wife would see the above? Never mind, I'll hear your howl if she does!

So, what theme music do you play as friends enter?

She laughs and then smacks me upside the head, lol. As for theme music, I don't have anything particular, just DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU FREAKS. IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT!!:rotfl

DUDE bro
you can do whatever you want with other statues but for goodness sakes you have the avengers..and the exclusives from sideshow. No excuse bro, pedestals for the avengers or one nice , really nice display case to fit all of them, no exceptions. Other than that you do a whole lot of wonderful pieces. Congrats

DUDE bro
you can do whatever you want with other statues but for goodness sakes you have the avengers..and the exclusives from sideshow. No excuse bro, pedestals for the avengers or one nice , really nice display case to fit all of them, no exceptions. Other than that you do a whole lot of wonderful pieces. Congrats

That will come with time. Waiting until the spring/summer when it warms up so I can fire up the saws and build something suitable for them.

Wow, this is just stunning! The collection is tops, and so well displayed... can't wait to see it all come together :rock

Rearranging is done...this time. I think the room flows better now. This is probably the way it will stay until the weather warms up and I can start building custom displays for the Marvel PFs/CQs and phase out/replace the old shelving.

Batman corner and closeups
NewRoom055.jpg

NewRoom057.jpg

that is pretty awesome looking.
what did you use for the steps for the batman figures?

I remember when it was just a hole in the ground....now....its just so f'n beautiful :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

SOOOOO unbelievably jealous!!!

Wow man, new pics are awesome. I'm jealous. I wish I had that much room to utilize.

And if you need more room, you could still create pillars of deltofs in the center of all that open space.

Man, what I wouldn't give to have a whole room for all my crap! congrats 316. Hey, are those Batman 1/2 bust worth the coin? I've been thinking about adding those to my collection especially that Joker.

Thanks. The Batman 1:2 busts are worth it if you get them at a decent price. You can find them for decent prices on Ebay sometimes.

I see you Love the Ladies also and you have some of the Girls I want to complete my Collection, Great Collection 316

Thankfully the wife loves them too.:lol Thanks for the compliments.

My favorite past of your collection is the faux bronze section. So shiny and looks epic. Great man cave!

Thanks. I'm really hoping Bowen slows down or just ends the FB line though. But I still need to figure out what I want to do for the lighting on each shelf for the FBs.

man having a room like this is one of my dreams, congrats man

It was one of mine for a long time too. I just had to wait the years until we found the right house to build and were in a good place financially to be able to do it.

Back