The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The water tests I've been seeing on YouTube for 7 and 7 plus are crazy but these really protect from water :horror

I was given the same delivery time frame for my Jet Black 256 GB as well, and I got a text yesterday saying that "Your iPhone 7 is on its way"...however, I was given no tracking info, and when I log into my AT&T account, it doesn't show any updates.

Some people are paying up to $1,400 for jet black iPhones 7 plus.

Why can't some just wait a bit? Oh well, those might just be the same individuals that paid $560 for a Batman figure from HK.

Can anyone tell me why I have music artists being bumped to "various artists" on my iPhone and iPod touch when they are properly listed and grouped in iTunes on my laptop? It'll pick a selected album by an artist and instead of keeping it grouped with that artists other albums it bumps it down to various for some reason so I can't select that artist and just shuffle all of their music.

Everything is is properly grouped in iTunes and also on the 2 iPod classics I have, but on the phone and touch they get separated. It's bizarre.

Was all set to grab the 7+ but the lack of inventory has given me a chance to stop and rethink things. I'm going to wait for next years version which I expect to skip being called the 7s and jump straight to the 8. The rumors make sense that point out next year being the iPhone 10th anniversary and Apple held off on making any major changes this year and is instead saving the true redesign for next years model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one, I hope, since it was released last week. Just call stores to check for availability.

Ah, gotcha.

Sorry to further the image of the ugly, ignorant, AMURICAN.

Thanks for setting me straight, Pixelpiper.

Apologies, err...beefnutz.

So, my shipment got "delayed" for some reason and the tracking was now scheduled for Monday, which is really not a big deal (in using my 5C ATM that I have as a spare when a new iPhone comes out, that way I sell the previous gen at a better price) but apple sent me an email very early in the morning (1:30 am), out of the blue, apologizing (it was really a UPS issue) and it said that basically, they were going to try to talk to UPS and have them travel to the moon and back in order for me to get my iPhone on Saturday (today). Surprise surprise, a UPS truck pulled today with my phone.

Say what you will about Apple, but I have personally never experienced this from any company, let alone one that has more money than god himself.

I will always buy Apple products. There's no substitute to me.

That Jet Black is one handsome looking handset. Warning: use a good case, specially one that covers all the edges. Rubber is preferred.

This thing will scratch if you look at it.

Last edited:
I've seen them send out a brand new package if UPS/whomever is taking too long to deliver the first one. Then they both arrive on the same day. Strange that one. :)

Last edited:
Back