The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The love for that last example is so deep with me, that I merged the bit from the soundtrack with "Burnin' in the Third Degree" ( :wink1: )
pretty successfully.

I'm intrigued.....

But yeah that part is great. Arnie looked cool as ****. The lighting really emphasized this machine-like face. If memory serves that was another thing that convinced Cameron that Arnie had to play the Terminator - just his face.

I remember shortly after Salvation hit theaters Cameron publicly saying "My John never shouted that much." Of course we don't know if he meant on or off camera, lol.

Bale is the best John. None of the others measured up.

Bale is the best John. None of the others measured up.

Well in my opinion Bale is too uncharismatic for John. I never liked him in the role. My perfect Connor is Jim Caviezel! He has the T2 look and he has good acting skill too. And he is charismatic.

jimcaviezelgetty_hdv.jpg

That ride is no longer here in Universal Orlando. They have a Transformers or Fast Furious ride now. :( I get it tho, they have to stay relevant with movies that the younger generations are familiar with.

Wait when I was there last they had the transformer, f&f and terminator ride, did they recently get rid of it?

Back