The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter how he looks now. I seriously doubt he's going to have more than a cameo. If anything it confirms previous reports...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some small little details in here I hadn't read or heard before but be aware it's not ''mild'' spoilers as the title says it's major spoilers - albeit the same major spoilers some of us already knew about.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like I know enough. Taking away all the surprises (good or bad) takes the fun away.

The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Tim Miller told IMDb in an interview that “it’s only my second movie so I still don’t really know what the F i’m doing!”

Ummm Cameron picked this guy why?

I got news for you Miller Deadpool 2 was better than Deadpool 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Tim Miller told IMDb in an interview that “it’s only my second movie so I still don’t really know what the F i’m doing!”

He said something similar during comic-con. I'm glad to see he has zero confidence in himself. :lol
If it sucks it's not his fault, he doesn't really know what he's doing! And Cameron said a while ago that he's "just a producer, so it's nice not to be fully responsible if the movie isn't good." :rotfl

:exactly:

Anybody remember if this 1/6 bust was posted anywhere on this forum as being available to purchase from the sculpter? At the time I saw it, I was thinking it might be useful to cut the head off and make a Genisys 1984 Terminator.
s-l500.jpg

Really? It was by no means a bad movie, but most people I talked to were pretty "meh" about Deadpool 2. Most people felt that the whole schtick was starting to get tired, and were growing weary of Deadpool claiming to "have the courage to be offensive", but only doing it in a "still marketable, reasonably PC, and only in ways that its socially acceptable" way that felt kind of bland.

Really? It was by no means a bad movie, but most people I talked to were pretty "meh" about Deadpool 2. Most people felt that the whole schtick was starting to get tired, and were growing weary of Deadpool claiming to "have the courage to be offensive", but only doing it in a "still marketable, reasonably PC, and only in ways that its socially acceptable" way that felt kind of bland.

Haha, well put.:lol

Anybody remember if this 1/6 bust was posted anywhere on this forum as being available to purchase from the sculpter? At the time I saw it, I was thinking it might be useful to cut the head off and make a Genisys 1984 Terminator.
View attachment 463674

I've honestly never seen that, don't think it was ever posted on SSF.

Uhh, not sure where to post this but Sean Dabbs asked me if anyone's interested in a second (small) run of the Cameron Terminator heads. He'll be tweaking the sculpts a bit and they'll come with detachable sculpted hair (in case you want to add real hair yourself). Price would be $80 per head minus shipping. Here's how they look like, sans future tweaks:

46549048272_9c1a0e1e98_c.jpg

46549048222_0e3b5f0056_c.jpg

46549155932_a5448dc817_c.jpg

48344046407_64dcc983b8_c.jpg

48329455147_106476d8dd_c.jpg

48160192952_9549e42376_c.jpg

I love my Cameron customs. I would probably be interested in getting another of each head if the tweaks were significant enough. Actually, since I kept them with the sculpted hair, I might want to go for real hair anyway. Thanks for posting. Let us know if there is some place else we should be looking out for this.

I love my Cameron customs. I would probably be interested in getting another of each head if the tweaks were significant enough. Actually, since I kept them with the sculpted hair, I might want to go for real hair anyway. Thanks for posting. Let us know if there is some place else we should be looking out for this.

Probably FB but I'll put you on a list for now. We haven't discussed when they'll be ready as this was originally meant to be a personal sculpt for Sean and myself but Sean asked if we should offer it to anyone else that might be interested.

Confirmation that Dark Fate T-800s will be using the Genisys endoskeleton in this "direct sequel to T2 that ignores the other entries in the franchise." This is being toured around Japan. A lot of Japanese fans are pretty disappointed as well.

EDJat8kU0AER3Ix.jpg

EDIT: Or just watch the new trailer that just dropped.

Last edited:
Back