The 10 Greatest Playsets of All time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ussflagg.jpg

SS needs to make a diorama at this size.

Flagg really did own all... there was also the Eternia Playset which is now a grail of its own.

Some others that come to mind are Thundercats Lair, Mumm-Ra's Tomb, and The Voltron Castle (can't remember what its called).

I had the Joe HQ. I think that deserved a place on the list more than a few of those others.

What about the Hyve from the sectaur..I had this one with the hand puppet.

btw I still think it rocks you own the original Darkness PF casting. Even if that PF never becomes a grail, that casting sure is.

:devil :devil :devil

I have a feeling if I tried to sell the cast on ebay it would sell for less than what I payed.

I had the Death Star, the Droid Factory, the Star Destroyer, the Hoth playset with the probe droid, the Ewok village, etc.

My favorite Star Wars toy will always be the Slave I, of course.

Classics for sure:

Snake Mountain
Castle Greyskull

Death Star
Ewok Village
Hoth

GiJoe base
aircraft carrier

Boulder Hill! (M.A.S.K.)
5-1.jpg

The droid factory has always been boring to me....rarely played with it too.

I was scrolling through the list, thinking "CASTLE GRAYSKULL" better be on here. There it is at #2.

I need to go back and look a tthe list, but another couple of cool sets were:

GI JOE: Hovercraft

GI JOE: Air Craft Carrier - one of my childhood friends with rich parents had this one. HUGE!!!

13-hood-91.jpg

My favorite playset from one of my favorite movies... ROBIN HOOD: Prince of Thieves.

Is this set really the same as the ewok village or did someone just pose star wars characters???? I know for a fact that this set belonged with Robin Hood. I had everything (set, weapons, characters). Just wondering if it also was a duplicate for SW.

village.jpg

Back