The 1/6 World of Elvis1976 New York City Show - 9/10/11 - Tickets Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eric i need to get my tickets also haven't bought it yet but I'm definitely in, need to pick up my kratos:yess:.

because NY is the ****. lol I'm just playing I'm glad it's in NY cause I'm from ct and if it was Cali i would have missed out. so excited for this event.

Im gonna pop on a ferry and go nick all his dollies while he's away :yess:

we must alert the authorities this man must be stopped he can never find the secret stash pleas don't deprive us Americans of these awesome treasures who know when seb will ever show up in the states again!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

we must alert the authorities this man must be stopped he can never find the secret stash pleas don't deprive us Americans of these awesome treasures who know when seb will ever show up in the states again!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well tbh im not brave enough as he has a small army of insane elves working for him with big pointy teeth and claws, and when they scratch you it feels like a gazillion papercuts covered in lemon juice.

^^^^^^^ i knew he wasn't working alone elves i wish i could be as clever as him. he's pumping those figures out so fast i knew he had help. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 days left, we are getting closer!

I would like to thank a bunch of people for their help (providing sculpt, help me out with some projects.

The sculptors (without their headsculpt some of my customs wouldn't exists) and all the people wo helped me out a few times.

Nek74, Spenser, xenoviper, Eric Sosa, One, Greydeath, Adam, Ashkanls, Betomatali,
Mr Lerma, Crimsonbob, Dorgmal Snow, Gdg, WGP, Hanouman, Moe, Charles Huguey.
Thanks to Evilface for his awesome decals as always and to Nic for taking some awesome pics of my figures.

Thanks to you guys.

And a big thank you to Eric from Red Planet for making this show a reality.

Thanks to all the freaks for the constant support!

Last edited:
Back