The 1/6 World of Elvis1976 New York City Show - 9/10/11 - Tickets Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to find out exactly why it wasn't allowed and, unfortunately, all they said was that it was a law that they had to follow.

I hate laws/rules where the explanation for it is "because it is".

Well, what can you do, right?

Regardless, this show is shaping up quite nicely. I can hardly wait for September to come!

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Greetings:

I've just been informed by PayPal that using PayPal as a form of payment for a raffle violates their Acceptable Use Policy.

For now, to avoid any problems with PayPal, the raffle has been cancelled.

Those of you that have purchased a raffle ticket will have that money credited back to your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

We've had to deal with this for contests and giveaways with The NAM that we open up to our national/international customers. The loophole would be to just have an absentee admission ticket you can send those who won't be attending that would allow them to view a "special gallery" for the event (pics taken and posted in a thread here, etc.). Then just add their name and info to the "door prizes." :wink1:

Congrats with your own exhibition, Seb!
:clap Keep it on! :clap
I really hope to see some GOOD videos from this event on the You-Tube.

Last edited:
Greetings:

I've just been informed by PayPal that using PayPal as a form of payment for a raffle violates their Acceptable Use Policy.

For now, to avoid any problems with PayPal, the raffle has been cancelled.

Those of you that have purchased a raffle ticket will have that money credited back to your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Couldn't you just sell the raffle ticket at the door? I know your expecting more than 20 people right? People will buy a ticket when they see Seb's awesomeness in person. $10 aint a bad buy in for an Elvis piece. Beto did the same thing at the 1/6 Xpo with one of his exclusive Freddy figures and it was a success. Just a thought! :)

Couldn't you just sell the raffle ticket at the door? I know your expecting more than 20 people right? People will buy a ticket when they see Seb's awesomeness in person. $10 aint a bad buy in for an Elvis piece. Beto did the same thing at the 1/6 Xpo with one of his exclusive Freddy figures and it was a success. Just a thought! :)

That's an idea. Seb and I will work something out.

Eric

Last edited:
Ok boys and girls.

THis is a figure i have been working JUST FOR THE SHOW in NY.

I won't show any progress pics, this will be unvieled at the show and will be for sale.
This will be a one of figure and the only one I will ever make.

Will include reall fur outfit, removable mask with head underneath.

IMG_2324-1.jpg

Hellyeah. Almost September great sneak peak. I can't wait to see more reveals.

Sorry, but there won't be any further reveals on this one. It will be fully revealed at the show only.

Of course, there will be plenty of pics after the show :)

Eric

Oops I meant to say more sneak peaks of other figs. I'll be bringing extra batteries and flash cards for lots of pics! Any plans for an after party?

Oops I meant to say more sneak peaks of other figs. I'll be bringing extra batteries and flash cards for lots of pics! Any plans for an after party?

Would be dope! In any case we can just go out after the show if anybody wants to! Well be in the city so there will be plenty of places to hit up!

Let's see what Seb & Eric think then we'll get a list going and a couple if places to vote on. Kinda like the 1/6 expo dinner. Broadway has allot of places if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've been there.

Hell yes, of course i'm in for any kinda after party, dinner or whatever!
I have been to NY several times but Eric lives there I'm sure he has a lot of good adresses.

If I can, I'd like to get an idea of who here is coming. I've pre-sold some tickets, but there seem to be people who are planning to attend who I have not heard from yet.

This will also help in planning something for after the show.

Is it possible to get roll call of who is planning to attend?

Thanks.
Eric

Last edited:
Back