Thats it...I've had it.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude,

may I make a suggestion.

Collect bottle caps, it's stress free (aka cheap) and fun.

You can even build up your own bottle cap PF, all it takes is some crazy glue and cloth.

Hell, just paint the bottle caps green and purple and walla.....you got your own unique bottle cap commiquette Hulk at your disposal (although the only hairstyle one can truly accomplish with a bottle cap is the bottle cap crew cut....oh no, not again..:slap)

See, no need to throw a hissy fit. :nono

yeah, then when the apocalypse comes he will be rich. he will have more bottle caps then anyone. his hobby will give him a profit. unlike the rest of us.

Sideshow is supposed to discount items so we can afford them? Ya know, I kinda like that idea. We should all get on board with Mike. Maybe they will start letting us name our own prices...

:lol :lol

Seriously man, I mean seriously?

It's SS fault that your friends/family don't approve of your hobby? If you can't afford it or think the price isn't justified, don't buy it, simple as that.

But to go on blast like this is only going to make you look foolish.

Its not sideshow's fault my family thinks their statues are over priced but thats not the point. Five measly items in the on sale category sucks especially when one of those items is priced at over $4000 dollars.

Last edited:
Sideshow is supposed to discount items so we can afford them? Ya know, I kinda like that idea. We should all get on board with Mike. Maybe they will start letting us name our own prices...

Well now...in that case I want all my stuff for a dollar or better yet for...

man-free-sign.jpg

I'll happily pay for shipping! :D

Heck I really like sideshow stuff thats why I'm angry about them not putting more stuff on sale during the holidays.

lol, since when do things go on sale out of the goodness of sellers' hearts?

Things go on sale when it makes good business sense, period. Nothing to cry about here...

you should remove the "Collector" from your user name or change it to "MikeNotCollector"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back